Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dog you're fucking retarded. Jive while nice with his, im a fan, did not invent that 'e'. You might spend some time coming up with new letters instead living the past. Your claims are outrageous and idiotic. you still trying to live of some 13 year old shine.. get over it dude.

dog you're fucking retarded. Jive while nice with his, im a fan, did not invent that 'e'. You might spend some time coming up with new letters instead living the past. Your claims are outrageous and idiotic. you still trying to live of some 13 year old shine.. get over it dude.

OK.. well that is just a tag.. don't freak out. Lets see someone else that has done it. We all took influence from each other in the CT scene. Thats why it got sooo sick sooo fast.

and to talk shit about my work when that has nothing to do with this comment.... wow. Thats some real hate. thanks. If I painted like I did 13 years ago I would hate myself.. are you serious...look again.

I really don't like talking about my graffiti but that 13 year old shine, old letter whatever, seems to stand up pretty well.....

PS- don't call me a retard

Kemer,

No disrespect on the Jive "e" comment. Just supporting my boy. Your graff is very enjoyable to look at.

Now, heavy's comment towards me... thats disrespect. love it.

not for nothin but it does seem like you think that you & your crew are the biggest trendsetters in graff since Phase 2....:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived