Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by assflea+Sep 16 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (assflea - Sep 16 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by skem@Sep 7 2005, 03:32 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-400ml.@Sep 7 2005, 02:32 PM

Does anyone have a pick of the FGS "FOOLS GET SCHOOLED" Wholecar. It looks like a bus....did a couple searches couldn't come up with anything.

24915301355.jpg

i remeber the first time i saw this.it was in urban autograf the vox issue. i was so stoked for it. man i loved that mag.

[/b]

For real this is pure genius......I would say this is in my top ten of best wholecars ever. :king:

Originally posted by HECZONER@Sep 18 2005, 01:22 PM

AIGHT BRO.. CHILL OUT WITH THAT SHIT...WE COME TO THIS THREAD EXPECTIN TO DROP JAWS AND GET A BIGGER SWING OFF SENOR KEM'FIZZLE'z PIECES...AND IN RETURN WE'RE SEEING OgRe. SO PLEASE. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.

It's all love.........Kem and Ogre are swapping styles but Kem is a fat ass and needs to get busy. Good friends.......Good Times.......All in it togther!.

kemBXgate9_11_1.jpg

NO RULES... THIS THREAD READS KEM 5 FOR A THREAD TITLE.. NOT KEM 5 AND FRIENDS.. I WASN'T TALKIN SHIT.. I WAS JUST MAKING A REQUEST. SORRY IF I INSULTED YOUR SWEETHEARTED SENSITIVE ASS... AGAIN. NO BEEF.

LAST REPLY OF MINE ON THIS THREAD.. NO I DONT THINK I GOT THE LAST WORD IN.

kemBXgate9_11_1.jpg

HOTNESS ! :king:

Originally posted by HECZONER@Sep 18 2005, 08:22 AM

AIGHT BRO.. CHILL OUT WITH THAT SHIT...WE COME TO THIS THREAD EXPECTIN TO DROP JAWS AND GET A BIGGER SWING OFF SENOR KEM'FIZZLE'z PIECES...AND IN RETURN WE'RE SEEING OgRe. SO PLEASE. MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD.

this is a rude comment from a true neck piece, but i do agree that you should send your flix via pm or start your own thread. i see a new post in this thread from the index page and i click on it to see kem or kem productions. thats why i visit this thread.

peace

Originally posted by 400ml.@Oct 2 2005, 03:21 PM

Moldy oldy from the crypt......thanks for pics.

13282.jpg

i pass this when i drive on the bus back from the airprt..nice spot hommes..

ey fellas.

new to the thread...(not new to the game)

which kem yall rep?

miami, Ny.?

my two cents.

btw, kem5 miami, sickest shit around... i dont care bout all the haters.

we all players in the game, hating aint the objective- to allthe suckers who live to hate.

see eryone on the flip.

Boy did that last post confuse me...

Originally posted by SuspectONER.@Oct 2 2005, 06:05 PM

ey fellas.

new to the thread...(not new to the game)

which kem yall rep?

miami, Ny.?

my two cents.

btw, kem5 miami, sickest shit around... i dont care bout all the haters.

we all players in the game, hating aint the objective- to allthe suckers who live to hate.

see eryone on the flip.

:confused2:

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 2 2005, 07:13 PM

seriously. what the fuck is dude talking about?

nothing against you, but it is so annoying when people use the word dude, and then it seems in an effort to make things worse, it has become an independent entity in the language....

ex.

what the fuck is "that" dude talking about?

^

missing?

oh and kem is neat.

Originally posted by positivementalattitude+Oct 2 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (positivementalattitude - Oct 2 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Oct 2 2005, 07:13 PM

seriously. what the fuck is dude talking about?

nothing against you, but it is so annoying when people use the word dude, and then it seems in an effort to make things worse, it has become an independent entity in the language....

ex.

what the fuck is "that" dude talking about?

^

missing?

oh and kem is neat.

[/b]

i have no fuckin clue where this came from, maybe i left the password on someone's computer? sorry bout that abc man and kem5

Originally posted by perve+Oct 2 2005, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (perve - Oct 2 2005, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-400ml.@Oct 2 2005, 03:21 PM

Moldy oldy from the crypt......thanks for pics.

13282.jpg

i pass this when i drive on the bus back from the airprt..nice spot hommes..

[/b]

nice spot or spot jock. . . .

Archived