Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thewhite2pac

Kem hates me.

I think Kem hates me cause I drank all his redbull on the way to Toronto. Not to mention me and Rufio fiending for grass, and then on the way back we got caught doing etch tags in a burgerkingbathroom (my fault no doubt). But, Kem if you seee this I owe you for that trip I had mad fun and have'nt heard from you since. I lost your number, but mines the same so hit me up and come to NY negro!

• 2 weeks later...

ok

1 .snug 1 (uk)

2 .totem

3 .seak

4 .daim

5 .shok1 (uk)

6 .kems

7 .loomit

8 .can2

9 .themo

10 .busk (uk)

this is jus my opinion theres no write or wrong anwer here bcoz different people hav different views ? i no for the most part american writers are ALOT beter than uk but snug/shok/busk are rite up there with the best

Re: ok

Originally posted by printscreen

1 .snug 1 (uk)

2 .totem

3 .seak

4 .daim

5 .shok1 (uk)

6 .kems

7 .loomit

8 .can2

9 .themo

10 .busk (uk)

this is jus my opinion theres no write or wrong anwer here bcoz different people hav different views ? i no for the most part american writers are ALOT beter than uk but snug/shok/busk are rite up there with the best

wow, you rate some really shitty writers. kem rocker and totem are the cool (kemer, check ur mail hombreezy), but daim, seak, loomit, shok and can2 can eat a bowl of dick

Re: Re: ok

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

wow, you rate some really shitty writers. kem rocker and totem are the cool (kemer, check ur mail hombreezy), but daim, seak, loomit, shok and can2 can eat a bowl of dick

well every1 is entitled 2 thier opinion

can i ask your top ten , outer interest

Re: Re: Re: ok

Originally posted by printscreen

well every1 is entitled 2 thier opinion

can i ask your top ten , outer interest

that's cool and all, i just don't understand why anybody pays any attention to that group of douchebags. they're nothing special.

most of the people i like quite before 1985, and the rest of the people i like are people i paint with/are friends with. 99.8% of graffiti is complete shit.

Re: Re: ok

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

see, i thought i was the only person who didnt like their stuff, i like the loomit canvases, but thats about it. Themo has some rockin shit though

Archived