Kem 5

ct conn

Originally posted by 400ml.+Oct 19 2004, 09:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (400ml. - Oct 19 2004, 09:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Oct 19 2004, 11:42 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-400ml.@Oct 19 2004, 09:36 PM

Was that colored in with markers......?

and semen

.......Disturbing. Don't you have to go and punch your kiwi?

[/b]

my kiwi has been punched and put to rest. has the hair gel supply run out yet? didn't anyone tell ya that shit'll make you bald? might wanna pick up some demoxonil from the drug store.

on a (somewhat) serious note, our tall danish brother was requesting an email from you. he hasn't had a holleration in a while. and while you're at it, send one to me too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This right here, is quite possibly one of the greatest things I have ever read in my life. This just made Kem my new favorite writer of all time.

To me, writing is more than just painting something; it is an understanding of one's self and their environment. My work focuses on the environment we live in and its constant state of decay caused by man and nature. Writing and the perpetual cycle of decay are closely paralleled in the sense that it only exists because of neglect. Both are unique and interesting in their own way. Both can be aesthetically and un-aesthetically pleasing to the eye, it is because of these similarities that they naturally coexist with each other.

-Kem5

Kem, that was amazing.

Originally posted by another loser@Oct 23 2004, 04:08 PM

yo kem, why you gos no naawws stickas?

cant go fass w/o big stickassss, and wings!

wings make you go fasssssssss!!!!

toofass.jpg

ok ok, im done now.

I hope Frankie Muniz enjoys his A/T piece of shit. Burn in hell Malcolm.

And a nicely done MK2 GTI is still the classiest thing out there.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden+Oct 25 2004, 09:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tyler Durden - Oct 25 2004, 09:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-another loser@Oct 23 2004, 04:08 PM

yo kem, why you gos no naawws stickas?

cant go fass w/o big stickassss, and wings!

wings make you go fasssssssss!!!!

toofass.jpg

ok ok, im done now.

I hope Frankie Muniz enjoys his A/T piece of shit. Burn in hell Malcolm.

And a nicely done MK2 GTI is still the classiest thing out there.

[/b]

fuck yah, im not a hatch guy, but if i got one, it would be that

im bout to buy my second mk2 jetta gli, unless i find a 2 door coupe, then imma rassle that up, sellin my rx7 for it, jetta's are so fuckin tots

and yes, abc, kem's shit is tots

those kids are still being meany heads, blah blah blah

hit me up on aim if you get a chance

oh, and to make it look like i was posting about the thread, good up, piece there with the , damn what colors are kids using these days, oh yes, silver, good silver piece kem

Archived