Kem 5

ct conn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FukTwo

this dude keeps walmart in business,,,

more like he's putting montanna out of business.

wallmart.. fuck a wallmart and there fucking canned food coloring. its all about the belton for me. or if im hurting for cash them rusto talls. you know the premium flat blacks. and some berry pink for my outlines.

love lobsta

Originally posted by 781

wallmart.. fuck a wallmart and there fucking canned food coloring. its all about the belton for me. or if im hurting for cash them rusto talls. you know the premium flat blacks. and some berry pink for my outlines.

love lobsta

its more like whatever krylon or rusto i can fit in what im wearing when i go in, but yes, its all about belton, fuck some montana, specially the gold.....molotow premium...hells yeah...

Originally posted by 781

love lobsta

its obvious you dont have the slightest clue as to what I am talking about.. oh well , im sure 400 does...;)

Originally posted by hot niks

i just snatched bout 10 tall can rustos do you think thats enuff for the fill on one of those wholecars???????????? i figured 2 per letter 5 letters???? never tried one before but im inspired everyone should do one, well not everyone :lol: :lol:

fuck that, im using roll paint if when i do one ever...

Archived