payphone pranks...

l0rdka0s

okay i know you losers have done it and i think it is the funniest shit in the world. Fatbastards thread on smsin reminded me of when i used to work for xbox. There was this gas station behind our building that had high traffic and one day i was sitting inside at the churches chiken in it and i was thinkin bout it cause the phone is right outside the window where the seats are. You could literally see the poor suckers as they walked by the phone and theyre face got all screwed up lookin at the phone cause i would make it ring right as they walk by. Anyhow id let them answer and either say wassup motherfucker?? or ask for some random streetname, or start crying. shit wsa soo funny i think tease knows what im talkin bout?

anyway gimme some stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by robotripp

okay i know you losers have done it and i think it is the funniest shit in the world. Fatbastards thread on smsin reminded me of when i used to work for xbox. There was this gas station behind our building that had high traffic and one day i was sitting inside at the churches chiken in it and i was thinkin bout it cause the phone is right outside the window where the seats are. You could literally see the poor suckers as they walked by the phone and theyre face got all screwed up lookin at the phone cause i would make it ring right as they walk by. Anyhow id let them answer and either say wassup motherfucker?? or ask for some random streetname, or start crying. shit wsa soo funny i think tease knows what im talkin bout?

anyway gimme some stories

i cant remember any specific stories, but i know i have done this many times

back when i was in high school for about a week, we would sit in the main lobby for lunch where we had 2 pay phones, we would put ketchup mustard or mayo whatever on the earpiece of th phone and i would call it from my cell phone, watch people pick it up, get pissed and we would just watch and laugh, we once recorded it for my TV productions class.

:lol:

Me and my boy called a suicide hotline on three way, i guess he or his dad owns this keyboard with alot of sound effects. Anwyas he put this siron sound effect on loop and i did a jerry lewis impersonation.

"HEY LADY, im traveling down the highway, with the spinning, and the shooting, and the GLOYVIN!"it went on for like 5 minutes, she thought it was real.

I guess it was funnier if you were there.

Originally posted by ASN

Me and my boy called a suicide hotline on three way, i guess he or his dad owns this keyboard with alot of sound effects. Anwyas he put this siron sound effect on loop and i did a jerry lewis impersonation.

"HEY LADY, im traveling down the highway, with the spinning, and the shooting, and the GLOYVIN!"it went on for like 5 minutes, she thought it was real.

I guess it was funnier if you were there.

thats pretty funny, she musta hada shitty time after she got off work.

ahahahhahahh

eh yo dazzle, havent we been through this???

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Everyone should goto payphones and call eachother and make ficticious plots to rape the president with anthrax infected dildos.

ahahhahahahahahahah

fuck the us patriots act, fuck them niggas, fuck em long hard and good.

they got my boy shipped to canada.

Haha, i do remember that you can call the operator for free. We used to bug them so much they would ask us "Do i need to send a police man out there to guard that phone?" We would usually reply, "No, but if you could send a SWAT team that would be great" they would never send people. Also you can call the operator and say that the phone ate your quarter, and they will send you a quarter in the mail. Or sometimes just say it ate your money and they will connect you for free.

Guest Catch22

back in high school I use to know a number that just made the phone ring. It was pretty cool, I wish I remembered it. You'd dial it hang up the phone & it'd start ringing. The best part is when people hung up it'd start ringing again.

Originally posted by Catch22

back in high school I use to know a number that just made the phone ring. It was pretty cool, I wish I remembered it. You'd dial it hang up the phone & it'd start ringing. The best part is when people hung up it'd start ringing again.

i used to know this number and we'd do this shit all the time, especially in the public library. i think it was '551-[last 4 numbers of phone],' although it changed a few times

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Every once in a while when I get home late, I'll dial my own phone number from the modem on this computer. It rings really fucking loud right next to my mother's head while she's sleeping, and when she picks up, all she hears are crazy digi-noises.

Pisses the living shit out of her.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

This isnt a phone prank but i was really drunk in the grocery store at about 3 am and took a leak on some of the produce. I thought that was the funniest thing ever.:lol:

AHAHAHAHHAHA there's another reason not to buy produce

a good phone prank is to write on one, has anyone ever tried it ?