Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FuckWhitey

Being an immigrant in the United States

Recommended Posts

Is worse and socially more harmfull than being poor in the United States.

 

anyone here an immigrant? not you parents, but you. I am. Its great everytime I go back to the country I was raised in, Im back to normal, but when I go to the US Im suddenly shitty again. Anyone here relate???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Technically I'm not an immigrant cause Puerto Rico is part of the US, but from what I'd heard before I went to the US, we're treated as immigrants anyways (aside from paperwork issues, of course).

 

Then I went to the states and it didn't seem that way at all. I was treated awesomely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BROWNer

i sense a high external locus of control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Technically I'm not an immigrant cause Puerto Rico is part of the US, but from what I'd heard before I went to the US, we're treated as immigrants anyways (aside from paperwork issues, of course).

 

Then I went to the states and it didn't seem that way at all. I was treated awesomely.

 

thats sounds cool. did you live in the US before you moved ou there cause I didnt? did you move out there with your parents? cause I didnt

and finally, how old were you? I was 18

 

thats cool that you like it though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh and, did you stay the way you were in Puerto Rico here in the US or did you change allot? like your behavior, your dress, your music preference, your attitude, all that stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nah, I'd visited the US a few times before, but that was it. Moved there when I was 18, by myself, for college. 5 years later and I'm back in Puerto Rico, and it's not because I didn't like it... more because of the weather and business opportunities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, I've never behaved much like the stereotypical puertorrican (except for the lazyness thing), and I've always been switching up my tastes and looks since i was a little kid, so if I did when I was in the states it wasn't to fit in. I was just exposed to new stuff that I liked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey what do you get when you mix a black guy and a mexican...a puerto rican..haha.

 

Okay, yea im a fucking immigrant in this bitch.

Came over the border when i was 1 and am now damn near 40, kinda stringent since i can get deported and my legal status taken away if im caught painting. kinda funny isnt it.

 

I hate my fucking country, cant do shit there, the gangs run everything, the police, the stores, even the fucking government to an extent.. the only thing about my country i like is the view of the volcanoes and the sexy bitches, the country ones though, the city ones can eat a big one.

 

I like america to an extent, but id rather be here then back where i came from, it has treated me like shit and it still does, ive got my (A) number tattooed on my back with a barcode like the cow they make you out to be. Im still plotting the revolution though.

 

So if any motherfucking knuckleheads wanna get down and plot out our future, im all down for it.

 

Cheese and beans my brothers, cheese and beans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Father John

dont know, ask slick rick..

 

 

 

So when is that limey scum coming home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from the bahamas. shits mad ill. cuz I dont have permanent residency yet, gettin into college is full of all kinds of bull. The bad part is, I got a full track scholarship, but I still havent even applied because of legal complications. I'm still waitin on this lawyer to get the shit straight so that i can enjoy a nice US education for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SpyD

I'm from the bahamas. shits mad ill. cuz I dont have permanent residency yet, gettin into college is full of all kinds of bull. The bad part is, I got a full track scholarship, but I still havent even applied because of legal complications. I'm still waitin on this lawyer to get the shit straight so that i can enjoy a nice US education for free.

 

Marry an american...seriously,or if your parents are residents try to obtain a "v" visa, which essentially is a family unification program, they are currently used when lets say the parents and 2 brothers are legal but one person isnt, if you do in fact try to get a visa to study, there have been times when peopel had to go back to their place of origin and wait for it, (which ultimately sucks asshole). But if you did not come into the united states legally, then there is a possiblitly that you will have to go back to the bahamas and wait for it...ask your lawyer about the V visa and also about a F1 - F 2 Student visa. But if you say that your lawyer is taking care of it then you should be straight, but ask for references and also dont go to a notary public, go to a lawyers office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find something very annoying about some kid named "Fuck Whitey"

coming on complaining about the time he's having here.

 

 

It's because we ALL hate immigrants, now go home and farm potatoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by oneeightyone

Marry an american...seriously,or if your parents are residents try to obtain a "v" visa, which essentially is a family unification program, they are currently used when lets say the parents and 2 brothers are legal but one person isnt, if you do in fact try to get a visa to study, there have been times when peopel had to go back to their place of origin and wait for it, (which ultimately sucks asshole). But if you did not come into the united states legally, then there is a possiblitly that you will have to go back to the bahamas and wait for it...ask your lawyer about the V visa and also about a F1 - F 2 Student visa. But if you say that your lawyer is taking care of it then you should be straight, but ask for references and also dont go to a notary public, go to a lawyers office.

 

 

does the 'child' have to be under a certain age to apply for a 'V' visa? how long does this process take do u know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nevermind:

 

The new V1 and V2 nonimmigrant visas allow certain spouses of lawful permanent residents and the children of those spouses to travel to and from the US and to reside in the US while they wait for the final completion of their immigration process. It does not matter whether that process will be completed by adjusting status in the US or in securing an immigrant visa overseas. The spouse and unmarried children of lawful permanent residents who qualify for the V1 and V2 visas will be able to visit and reside with their lawful permanent resident family member. The V visas for adults will be valid for multiple requests for entry for ten years; for children under the age of 11, these visas will also be issued for multiple entries and with a 10 validity date; for children 11 years old or older, the visa will be valid for multiple requests to enter and will remain valid until the holder’s 21st birth day. Moreover, holders of V1 and V2 visas may apply for employment authorization documents to work in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only "social" complaint I have about the U.S. is the boys.... they're short and fat. In South America, boys are mixed with European descent so they're T-A-L-L and it is not socially acceptable to be fat. Also, I noticed that foreign boys are more straight foward and they treat their chicks a lot better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The only "social" complaint I have about the U.S. is the boys.... they're short and fat. In South America, boys are mixed with European descent so they're T-A-L-L

WHAT?!?!:lol: :lol:

yeah, American's aren't mixed with European descent! Ha.

White corn fed midwestern "boys" are tall as shit! I am 6'-1" and in the midwest I'm average. I know many "boys" who are 6'-2 to 6'-4 and taller. We have many African Americans here in the U.S. also, and they tend to be quite tall also.

What areas of the U.S. do you exactly frequent?

Also, calling women "chicks" isn't exactly proper when you want to treat them right! na' mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by swiss cheese

White corn fed midwestern "boys" are tall as shit! I am 6'-1" and in the midwest I'm average. I know many "boys" who are 6'-2 to 6'-4 and taller.

 

 

Nice. Sounds like I gotta move to the midwest..... I frequent California. I've been to most of the major cities, except Chicago and Miami.

 

 

"corn fed".... shit is pretty funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by se_FOUR

So when is that limey scum coming home

 

He's allowed t stay here if he wants...

 

Damn Immagents... even when it was the bears I knew it was them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

The only "social" complaint I have about the U.S. is the boys.... they're short and fat. In South America, boys are mixed with European descent so they're T-A-L-L and it is not socially acceptable to be fat. Also, I noticed that foreign boys are more straight foward and they treat their chicks a lot better.

 

5'9" represent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×