drunkest bombers

miffy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

a lot of people put 'drunk' next to shit they fuck up hella bad on so when folks see it they just go 'ohhh, he was ripped, THATS why it looks so gay, i get it'

very true.corny excuses for doing busted shit."too drunk" "too dark" "sorry" hahahaha

how the fuck can you bomb drunk? when im drunk i can barely walk straight... let alone look out for cops and shit. i bet thats how muther fuckers get wrapped, by bombing drunk and not noticing the squad cars bearing down on them. i love to smoke before painting a piece. roasting blunts in the n tunnel at 3am is fun...

Originally posted by thabossnigga

how the fuck can you bomb drunk? when im drunk i can barely walk straight... let alone look out for cops and shit. i bet thats how muther fuckers get wrapped, by bombing drunk and not noticing the squad cars bearing down on them. i love to smoke before painting a piece. roasting blunts in the n tunnel at 3am is fun...

sounds like your a lightwieght... i can drink, dance, bomb. fuck, anything after im drunk!

he wasnt dissen i had met revok the night befoer that productio nad n hense and sever came to pick him up and sever gave me the head bob up lol.. so it was all good .. plus i think them streaks made the production look better ... duh its sever .. now if it siad anything else i would bust some heads lol im playen

Originally posted by skweezer

it's so cute when homosexuals try to talk shit to straight womanizers by calling them fags.. it's even cuter when that same fukking faggot starts dissin yr shit FOR NO REASON AT ALL and then talks all that shit but doesn't bring it.. you know where i'm at you fukkin pussy so come get served.. i was actually gonna try to squash the shit but since you persist in being the herb that EVERYONE knows you to be, i have no problem steel-toeing yr lame-ass grill..

will someone share with me what this dude is talking about?

Originally posted by loserfish

come on now.. i know you guys got drunk action flicks!!!

you've got way too many action flicks... be careful with that shit.

atomik tsc in miami.... i've never seen anyone so wasted talk about going bombing. homeboy was running into people but at least he wasn't spilling his drink! definitely drunkest bomber.

flicks in a little bit.

Originally posted by You All Rott

you've got way too many action flicks... be careful with that shit.

atomik tsc in miami.... i've never seen anyone so wasted talk about going bombing. homeboy was running into people but at least he wasn't spilling his drink! definitely drunkest bomber.

flicks in a little bit.

yeah..i went to a jam that this guy was at and he was swaying and slurring while he was painting and his lines were so crooked

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

will someone share with me what this dude is talking about?

let's see dumbfuck.. maybe i can put it in X-GAY terms: you wanna talk shit on WASTER RA 1810, i will fuck yr shit up.. how's that? comprende bitch?

Originally posted by loserfish

come on now.. i know you guys got drunk action flicks!!!

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL31/1695019/3255485/39938211.jpg'>

http://pic2.picturetrail.com/VOL31/1695019/3255485/39938214.jpg'>

we dont even need to drink.. we do heroin.. thats where its at peoples:lol:

lookin all gangster then you got that white guy with his shirt buttoned all the way up looking like he just had somethign sour :lol:

Archived