NEW TWANKIES!!!

l0rdka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by E MARTYR

he's refering to the "20 dollar bills" that came out awhile back...

lil late though.

:spent:

I assumed as much, but really... what the hell is a twankie? I thought it was a cool new twinkie and I got all excited. Then I started thinking about M. Bison from Street Fighter.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

What the fuck are you talking about.

<span style='color:black'>I was gonna say that exact same thing as soon as I saw this thread earlier. Then I thought "nahhhhhhhh, the only person that cares just a little bit more than me is Ilovebocars and he will do it." I'm glad i thought that.</span>

"This fat bitch know all about all the new snack's even before they hit the streets, all the bootleg snacks, the year 2000 snacks, yeah gonna tell me the other day that cupcake got a new twinkie comin out next month, its a bad mother fucker, when you bite into it cream filling shoot all in yo moiuth, glitter."

:lol:

balla's, we be on some, twankie twankies

i thought someone has done up their car with some new twankies,

but those new twanks are aight, i think the best ones are the old ones where the head is small and what not, fresh as shit when i see one of those, imma keep it. But on another note, street fighter

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by DETO

"This fat bitch know all about all the new snack's even before they hit the streets, all the bootleg snacks, the year 2000 snacks, yeah gonna tell me the other day that cupcake got a new twinkie comin out next month, its a bad mother fucker, when you bite into it cream filling shoot all in yo moiuth, glitter."

Hahahaha :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by E MARTYR

"twankie" is a slang word rappers called 20inch rims when 20's first came out... (rollin' on twankies aka 20's...)

it also refers to low profile tires being as thick as a twinkie.

different coloque's for different folks.

Archived