Rollerblading

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fucked my self up good on some rollerblades. They are not popping for me.

I got in a nice lil parking lot, with what lookewd like a slight pitch.

I get going, its just like the ice skating, nice lean some crossovers. In my mind Im working propper. So like a jackass, i try to do a lil power stop. before i know what was happening i was going backwards at twice my original speed... then became aquainted with the pavement. I need a few bandaids. But i "man" limped away, as so no one would know i was in PAIN, like OUCHIE OUCH OUCH .

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

in the end, after all is said and done, if you are wearing rollerblades, i can just push you over or clock you in the head with my board.

In a brief defense of supporters and to counter this point with an example...

When I used to fruitboot hardcore (13-14 years old), I rode at a spot in San Juan that was popular for in-line at the time. Every once in a while, this crew of THUGASS rollerbladers from La Perla, PR's poorest community, would show up and completely tear the place up, they were really fucking good. Well, one day this group of 4 skateboarders came by, and immediately started clowning these guys, jumping around all gay and grabbing their feet to mock them. Bad fucking idea.

The leader of the group, who looked EXACTLY like Fredro Starr from Onyx but like 3 times his size, promptly skated over while the crew watched and punched every single one of them in the face, Mike Vallely style, WHILE wearing his rollerblades. Three of them managed to run away, but one unlucky fellow who fell down got his forehead stomped with the blades, and his teeth bashed in with his own skateboard.

Rollerblading is gay, but some rollerbladers are not.

And that's where my defense of rollerblading ends. I did it a lot, got pretty good (really fast, which is a testament of how relatively undifficult it is), and I loved every second. But still, it's gay. The ONLY good thing is that it allows you to try some unbelievably burly stuff I've never seen any skater do, but unfortunately nobody ever does this much and instead do all sorts of really fucking dumb grinds.

^^^

No, just because rollerblading looks so damn dumb.

You bladers will never have the sort of respect afforded to skateboarders. Deal with it.

When was the last time you were able to use your "blades" as one of the following?

-A shield

-A weapon quickly at your disposal

-A improptu picnic table at the bus stop

-A place to sit on an otherwise filthy patch of ground

-A good getaway device

-An excellent staging ground for rolling a blunt

Rollerfags are not afforded any of these options...

-You can't shield yourself with'em

-You can't use them as a weapon unless you take the time to unstrap them from your feet and swing them around like a woman but by then you'd be getting the beating you so richly deserve

-Can't eat off em'

-I don't think they're very comfortable to sit on

-Can't roll a blunt on a pair

-Sure you can get away but can you jump off your blades and run up some stairs or dash through some bushes with em on when you need to? I didn't think so.

Black guys don't rollerblade because it makes them look stupid. No one cares about how big some rollerblade asshole is in the industry. No amount of 50 Cent or Tupac will ever make 'blading look hard.

Give up now.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I did it a lot, got pretty good (really fast, which is a testament of how relatively undifficult it is),

if only you knew how easy skateboarding is, then life would be easy for all of you, lens, go to hell, get out and roll like a pimp

Whatever, I fruitbooted for 4 or 5 years. I was mistyflipping 6-steps and could hit handrails going up the stairs. I skated with only skateboarders and I bet I'm better at skateboarding than any of you who talk shit.

Sorry, all the really good skateboarders I know never gave a shit. Plus all those who talked shit I could always out-skate anyway. If you can't watch that shit and recognize the skill that's going into it you're lame. Rodney Mullen couldn't pull the equivalent of half that shit in his wildest dreams.

Don't act like skateboarding didn't come from some fruity ass shit, too. I've got some videos...

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Rodney Mullen couldn't pull the equivalent of half that shit in his wildest dreams.

Don't act like skateboarding didn't come from some fruity ass shit, too. I've got some videos...

:nope:

no beef but this is wrong wrong wrong..

Originally posted by LENS

^^^

No, just because rollerblading looks so damn dumb.

You bladers will never have the sort of respect afforded to skateboarders. Deal with it.

When was the last time you were able to use your "blades" as one of the following?

-A shield

-A weapon quickly at your disposal

-A improptu picnic table at the bus stop

-A place to sit on an otherwise filthy patch of ground

-A good getaway device

-An excellent staging ground for rolling a blunt

Rollerfags are not afforded any of these options...

-You can't shield yourself with'em

-You can't use them as a weapon unless you take the time to unstrap them from your feet and swing them around like a woman but by then you'd be getting the beating you so richly deserve

-Can't eat off em'

-I don't think they're very comfortable to sit on

-Can't roll a blunt on a pair

-Sure you can get away but can you jump off your blades and run up some stairs or dash through some bushes with em on when you need to? I didn't think so.

Black guys don't rollerblade because it makes them look stupid. No one cares about how big some rollerblade asshole is in the industry. No amount of 50 Cent or Tupac will ever make 'blading look hard.

Give up now.

Blah blah blah. When rollerboarders start mistyflipping stairs, hitting 6-trick combos from rail to rail, being able to jump off high shit and actually land it, and everyone's reached their potential like Rodney Mullen shall I be convinced skateboarding is that much cooler. I did both, they've both got as big of fags representing the shit. Every other skateboarder is wearing JNCO jeans, has an eyebrow rings, long black hair, and a korn hoodie. About the same can be said for rollerbladers.

Neither of 'em are getting you that much pussy unless you're pro.

I should start skating again.

after i watched the xgames or something like that a long time ago i went out and bought a pair of 400$ saloman rollerblades i used them about 2 times in total busted my ass once and said fuck this silly queer rollerblading crap. i tried to sell those things everywhere but i was out of luck!:mad: i had more fun on my 1985 yellow and red bruce lee skateboard. the worst thing is those fuckin shoes with wheels in em. those people deserved to be bitch slapped!

You call rollerblading gay but fall on your ass as much as i did when i learnt some of those mad tricks and youd be made of steel, getting beat up by a 7 foot fucker dont hurt like falling from 25ft drops. skateboarders got it easy, you fuckers can bail, i got that shit stuck to me, if im going to crash i cant get off, i gotta take the pain. Plus bombing in blades is mad fun, cops cant catch you for shit, skate faster than squad cars makes them angry, plus you can be in and out like lightning and once you learn to jump or climb fences in em your unstoppable. belive me some bladers are by no means gay, you gotta be like steel to take some of the falls i have.

another thing is you can tag up cars while they drive and they cant do shit, same goes for cops, bombing up riot vans n shit while they go to football games.

Originally posted by bute

why you keep talking about rodney mullen he is nothing like the average skateboarder.

You're right... the average skateboarder sucks a lot more, talks a lot more shit, and gets laid a lot less.

I'd also like to separate myself from the above post as much as possible. I will have no part in such homoeroticism.

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

You're right... the average skateboarder sucks a lot more, talks a lot more shit, and gets laid a lot less.

I'd also like to separate myself from the above post as much as possible. I will have no part in such homoeroticism.

Dude FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Rollerbalding is the wakest shit EVER!!!!!

Guest Rip Hamilton

Rollerblading, aggressive inlining or whatever the fuck you guys refer to it as, started as a pathetic bite off skateboarding to save it from becoming a FAD/TREND like rollerskating. The grinds, handrails, steps, etc. etc. Fuck even the clothes you nerds wear. Its all a bite off of skating. Skateboarders have more style in more ways than any of you rollerfags will could even phathom! Look at how many mainstream trends there are that came directly from skateboarding. i dont even have to put up examples, its to fucking obvious. Youll never get respect for doin that shit. and another thing....

Skateboarding evolved from surfing, THEE most styilsh lifestyle/sport ever! (with skateboarding coming in a very close second).

I always wonderd what rollerblading came from? Figure skating????

hahahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!

dude soccer moms rollerblade, why the fuck would anyone wanna do that shit!!!!!

Devils Advocate numero uno

this shit is funny. I love cracking on rollerbladers.

You think about it though, skateboarding can be pretty gay also. I mean pushing around on some wooden stick, flipping it, sliding on a bench, etc. Those avtivites don't seem too tough when you break it down. Shit, we're not talking about Bull fighters, race car drivers and mountain climbers here. Sure, skateboarding can be very dangerous, but so can rollerblading. So could freestyle walking for that matter. But the essence is just about "fairy flying".

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Ashby

another thing is you can tag up cars while they drive and they cant do shit, same goes for cops, bombing up riot vans n shit while they go to football games.

wow. this put the whole gay thing over the top.

Guest im not witty

honestly, i started skateboarding before rollerblades were invented im pretty sure.. so it wasnt about choice at that point.

also honestly, i dont know a single person in my daily life that rollerblades, not even like spandex on the boardwalk at the beach rollerblade much less "aggressive rollerblade" or whatever.

but obviously somewhere someone still does that shit, and the fact that its so accepted to hate on it, im sure gives the people who still do it a sense of pride and a sense of community that they are underground and keepin it real or some shit.

its not like skateboards carry that same power anymore, skateboards are in tampax and bagel bite commercials and every 7 year old with a mop top has a bam margera complete next to his basketball and soccer gear in the garage.

but that doesnt mean i dont still love skateboarding for what it is to me personally,

and it also doesnt mean that it isnt incredibly easy to make fun of rollerbladers. that shit is so gay.

Originally posted by im not witty

its not like skateboards carry that same power anymore, skateboards are in tampax and bagel bite commercials and every 7 year old with a mop top has a bam margera complete next to his basketball and soccer gear in the garage.

and it also doesnt mean that it isnt incredibly easy to make fun of rollerbladers. that shit is so gay.

Oh the idiosyncracies.

Most of you cunts on this website cant even skateboard.I know many pro skateboarders who couldnt give a fuck about whats going on in rollerblading.They dont like it and they dont hate it.So stop talking about it and close this thread.Its depressing and I am fucking bored with toy idiot breakdancing,skateboarding,urban art people talking about shit they dont know about.

leaveive rollerblading alone and stop trying to ruin an industry that people have put there lives into just because big brother and thrasher told you to.

Archived