GUMMO

nemersion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the ugly duckling@Jun 23 2005, 10:17 AM

have you heard about how he cast the rolls in this? most of the people where just random hillbillies that he found at factorys and stuff and the main kids he got from jerry springer. they were on there because they were all ex-huffers.

the girl...one of the sisters is a legit actress, she was in kids/ american pshyco

• 11 months later...

she tap dances in the basement while the kid works out with spoons.

she also happens to say "yeah breakdance" under her breath while she does so....i always laugh....always.

you can't tap dance in the bathroom sucker.

theres just not enough space.

gummo is really funny more often than not.

most people are just bozak.

This movie was dumb. Kids was a good movie, a movie for my generation so I rented this movie being a fan, and was dissapointed. The one good thing about this movie was it gave me some new verbage, fucking something up for no good reason at all, is now called "Gummoing" shit. I.E. "Let's go gummo that bitches car."

I give you all permission to use it.

that movie was shitty. everyone thinks its all cool because oh man its soo different and abstract and really exposes people to whats going on. whatever that movie was shitty by a shitty director. word. anyone can take a camera and shoot some kid in a bunny thing..and if you say' date=' but its the ideas and conceptions he blah blah blah. whatever anyone is just as creative..the people arnt are just lazy.[/quote']

cosigned

I liked the part where the rabbit boy was making out with the two girls in that hot tub when the rain is coming down.

Also the two friends unloading on the missing cat with their pellet guns in the pouring rain.

What about when that little kid moves that portrait on the wall and that seething nest of roaches living on the other side starts skittering everywhere? fucking gross

Archived