Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
scream

Attn - I NEED to find these users

Wassup - my PMs won't work in the forums for some reason, either sending or recieving, so - if you are one of the users who used to use the nick's below, PLEASE contact me at:-

skrmupc@yahoo.co.nz

Users I'm looking for(or the nicks they used to use a year or 2 ago):-

catwash, Sico-tic, ese, prinsah, cAzer, PISS ONE, sodapop7, seeking, Zaius, stand up, and now you choke, fr8oholic, CROW RA, cigs=$, da burg, shameless self promotion, cmeup, MattyDee, hunabudda, OGBforMumia, gutter steez, visualJAZZ, Nero1, namerocc, unoprimero, badboyboogie, desired, nextone16, Guicho, Pinup, GaspOne AND harry.

Remember - alot of these writer's nick's may have changed, or they may not read this post/thread - so if u know them, PLEASE get them to email me!

It really means alot to me.

Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from any and each of you.

Peace, respect, guidance!

Guest imported_Europe

^

No, not sketchy at all.

Wonk!!!

And Scream, you got mail...

Guest imported_Europe

By the way, PM's doesnt work on 12oz.

Guest sneak

id be surprised if many of those heads are around any more...

Most of them are around under the same name....

notable exception of cmeup, but if you spend 2 seconds in Channel Zero you are bound to spot him.

I've had 4 replies so far and it's only been about 4 hours, so there are a few there and replying.

It's all in good faith, and no sketyness - just a huge load of thank you's I need to disribute and alot of respect I must pay to this lot.

As I hear from each, I will delete their names off the list, and it will shrink, but thanks to those of you who have contacted me so far - a couple of you I will be replying to later today, but please - if you know any of these cats - please get them to hollar at me.

Thanks and much appreciated,

Peace!

Cheers dude - I got it, and a coupl eof others - I'km starting to reply to them now.

Thanks alot!

If you had shown some thought, compassion and general caring in a certain column early last year, you would have been.

Sorry.

Yeah bro - I got it - I'll b replying in a couple of days - sorry, things are mad busy right now!

Cheers though! Also got 2 others I was lookin for, can anyone help me out with any of the rest of the names listed up the top of the page?

Cheers and peace!

Thanks alot yo!

And also thank you to the 11 of you of the origianl 43 who have replied to me so far.

Only 32 to go.

Thanks and keep trying please.

Peace!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this