stop talking shit on me fatbastard or get hurt.....bitch.

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: old

i dare you to come to california and say that to my Mexican freinds.

let me explain since your in australia,

California borders Mexico and due to economic instability and a corrupt goverment in Mexico as well as many other reasons, thousands upon thousands of Mexicans risk life and limb to come to Cali and work laborious underpaid jobs with no civil rights, benefits and face the ever present threat of deportation which is often used by employers as a form of blackmail. Further more California is pretty much the indiginous land of Mexican Indians and they are prosecuted as "illegal immigrants" for trying to make a honest wage doing the hardest jobs society has to offer. Do you understand? The Mexican work ethic, having worked with Mexicans, is the hardest working I have ever encountered.

So maybe seeking laughs at your jokes cause hes under the impression that Mexicans are lazy and theres jokes to be made about them to.Myself after living in California for the last 13 years I look to Mexican culture because rich white culture in california is so greed ridden racist and hypocritical that there is no culture really besides consumerism and greed and the mindstate that Mexicans who do not have citizenship are illegal allthough it is the white majority and business owners who profit from the labor they provide and the white goverment makes laws taking away things such as school and medical benefits.

anyway.......all the Mexicans i kick it with work hard, are skilled tradesmen for the most part and maybe your trying to piss me off or whatever, but racism and elitism is wack and nothing to joke about unless you find the theft of land and the prosecution of people who want nothing more than to support their familys acceptable.

Originally posted by fatbastard

i gotta joke for you...

A mexican walks into an employment agency and tells the guy working "id like to apply for a jobsir"

the guy goes "sure" and begins typing on his computer, he then tells the mexican, look i found you a job paying 100,000 a year, you get a company car and 3 weeks payed vacation every year.

The mexican goes to the guy "your lying arent you sir

to which the guy replies "yeah well you started it"

Archived