stop talking shit on me fatbastard or get hurt.....bitch.

old*824

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allright, i drank way to many fortys. um, sorry to violate the user agreement crew, if you want the free space feel fee to delete the whole account.....

in 24 hours i consumed 180 ounces of malt liqour and aproximately 120 ounces of regular beer....which i think left my sarcasm a bit hard to pick up.

yeah, im a nerd...suprise suprise.

• 3 weeks later...

i wasnt apologizing to you fat bastard. and whats even funnier is i never even meant to start this thread, i hit new thread instead of new reply by mistake and rolled with it.

Originally posted by fatbastard

apology accepted.

guns and violence are wack. id rather smoke weed.

no, like i said the whole thread was a wrong click to begin with.....you have no idea how drunk i was when this was made...it was made on a sunday and i started drinking on friday at a bus driver party, they are college busdriver severly underpaid....so five fortys and many dance floor freak booty sessions plus attempted hooks up that failed due the old and pabst fortys and 2 refills of natty ice plus a eigth of chronic to the dome will do that to you....i went home and woke up still drunk went painting with my homey and went to my other homeys house i havent drank with in yeeeeeeeeeeearrs...needless to say five fortys were consumed in matter of six hours as well as heavy chokin smokin you know?

i woke up after six hours of sleep and started drinking fortys yet again...knocked off 3 fortys and several blunts before catching the bus after kicking it with og's i hadnt seen in yeeeeeaars. back when tagbanging meant homeinvasion and guns....so needless to say the night was full of thuggish reminising....anyway three fortys later and i dont know why i didnt get my ass kicked at least three times....i hpped the transit train to catch my bus and while waiting for my bus bought a six pack which i drank in a hour..slipped off a curb and sprained my ankle and crashed face first into a rock garden which left lumps and scabs on my forehead.....THE REAL COMEDY OF THE THREAD NO ONE SEEMED TO GET MINUS A FEW....i did not listen to advice and accidently started a thread when i really meant to leave a reply. its not that im ashamed of the posts i edited.....nawww.....more like they were ripe for misunderstanding......and shit.

Jesus Loves you.

you seem to not get the fact that i never apologized to you fag bitch.

in fact, i can only hope the course of universal karma you get your ass whupped fat fag bastard bitch.

until then, im content in daydreaming of smashing your rib cage with my boots.

love,

old*824

dude, with all sincerity, if we all chip in on a bottle of sleeping pills, will you get really fucking drunk and eat them all? we both know that if your friends dont kill you first, suicide will take you eventually, so why prolong the inevitable?

let nature take its course and go be with jesus.

seeks/7 angles, 7 plagues

Originally posted by old*824

you seem to not get the fact that i never apologized to you fag bitch.

in fact, i can only hope the course of universal karma you get your ass whupped fat fag bastard bitch.

until then, im content in daydreaming of smashing your rib cage with my boots.

love,

old*824

oh you did apologize in your own gangsterish/thuggish/ruggish way

but if you keep pushing it i wont accept your apology.

Originally posted by seeking

dude, with all sincerity, if we all chip in on a bottle of sleeping pills, will you get really fucking drunk and eat them all? we both know that if your friends dont kill you first, suicide will take you eventually, so why prolong the inevitable?

let nature take its course and go be with jesus.

seeks/7 angles, 7 plagues

well heck, with the great australian health system a bottle of 100 valium will only cost $3.75 aussie dollars which is 2.80 us dollars I'll pay for the whole thing.

how much will the alcohol be? budget forties lets 8? @ 0.99c each = 7.92 US dollars which is 10.58 aussie dollars

TOTAL

$10.72 USD

$14.33 AUD

now compare that to the prices of hit men and lethal injections.

competitors $5000.00, our price $14.33 you compare!

f.bastard/You pay less at 12oz

hahahh...whats funny is if you read the last page hella fools jocked this thread, i was drunk to point of inchoherency when it was made and the original humor, i tried to explain, was that i found it funny i fell off a curb and into some rocks, and i even tried to explain that sober. and now you want me to kill myself?

i can only say that this reflects insecurities within your own personallitys.

love,

old*824

Archived