stop talking shit on me fatbastard or get hurt.....bitch.

old*824

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Old* you need to realize that fat bastard comes from a place where the biggest thug in his whole country wrestles crocodiles on that animal cable channel...You can not expect him to know what people are capable of in the united states of americas.

yeah, i have no idea what a thug is....and i mean thats the last of my concerns at the moment, my health is at serious risk, for the past 21 years ive been drinking nothing but fosters and eating nothing but vegemite sandwhiches.

/and you gave tease shit about jocking..:lol:

fucking clown.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know.....but you know......im way to lazy to get my fulltime thug on in real life......id have to gain 70 pounds and get strap......so i just part time thug on the internet....but really though.....ill box and i dont like guns...

but im over this physical pain bullshit.......i mean.....you know what i mean.....violence is the amercian way...my familys grew up with violence and fine women with low self esteem......you know what i mean....

eh, im fucking drunk and still have a crush on deliss. i got divorced and been drinking dranking the paint away. life hurts. pain is real when it hits your nerve endings.

oh man, this is classic.

Old* you need to realize that fat bastard comes from a place where the biggest thug in his whole country wrestles crocodiles on that animal cable channel...You can not expect him to know what people are capable of in the united states of americas.

IntangibleFame, you sir are king.

ummm, i dont mean to be all 'reality based' an shit, but australia is a whole country descending from the illest convicts europe had to offer....now, im sure time has softened those rough edges a bit, but i know old* and i know that dude is not a thug. i also know that the crew members he keeps threating other people with, are the same ones that broke his jaw a little while back...but those are his 'peeps', ya know.

and all it takes is guns to be cool? old* every time you set foot in my car there was a 380 s&w under the shifter. couple that with the 590 mossberg and im a fucking cucumber in a bucket of popsicles, aint i?

seeks/asleep now

old* is retired....and about old* getting his jaw broke, he got his jaw dislocated and death threats cause he came back for a beer. but i dont kick with those lokes no more, and i never really did so thats definitley not who i got on my back, i got me on my back....me and jesus.

so im real deal old graffiti writer damn near went to prison, but i got nothing but love and HSO and FSU get my upmost respect and i heard i got love back right before a loaded shotgun got pulled on me and i got my jaw dislocated. so its all good to me you know. ill get thug on you, see how thug you wanna get, i dont need to carry a gun cause i carry a forty and a job and that gets me through.

so what seeking........what you know about my jaw getting dislocated?

i kinda feel sorry you old*824, i mean shit my innocent little comments really got to you that much that you felt the need to start a thread.

And i know it frustrates the shit out of you that you cant do anything, so how about i accept any sort of challenge you give to me to let you "reign" show your superiority to a little shit like me? would you like that? i mean obviously we cant see each other so fightings out of the question...but any sort of battle to be held online/over the phone is fine by me...

will that ease some of the pain you call life?

will i stop taking cheapshots and clowning on you? nah probably not.

word u fuck with australia you fuck with my football team

http://www.abc.net.au/message/archive/knockout/img/narwonbig.jpg'>

1- intangible made a very good call! it was great even though it was against me, i'll have to come up with something against america..only it will be about mass consumerism, extremely overweight people, and overwhelming stupidity.

2-bute and rectum, you guys are a laugh and a half.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

- you guys will probably become good friends over the years.

fatbastard: is there anything good on TV here at 1 in the am?

infomercials, or some retarded "chuck norris, or b-grade fanatasy movie..maybe letterman or nbc today with katie couric shes a cutie.

and neighbours doesnt start till 6:30pm.

Originally posted by fatbastard

infomercials, or some retarded "chuck norris, or b-grade fanatasy movie..maybe letterman or nbc today with katie couric shes a cutie.

and neighbours doesnt start till 6:30pm.

Dude, that skye chick is getting buck booty neckid tomorrow :o . I was hoping for that italiano/mobster chicky to do the same, she's about the only one worth mentioning at the moment

old

i gotta joke for you...

A mexican walks into an employment agency and tells the guy working "id like to apply for a jobsir"

the guy goes "sure" and begins typing on his computer, he then tells the mexican, look i found you a job paying 100,000 a year, you get a company car and 3 weeks payed vacation every year.

The mexican goes to the guy "your lying arent you sir

to which the guy replies "yeah well you started it"

Originally posted by seeking

ummm, i dont mean to be all 'reality based' an shit, but australia is a whole country descending from the illest convicts europe had to offer....now, im sure time has softened those rough edges a bit

A bit? these cats are as soft as koalas fur now...Now look at us we raped and spread disease for our land how thug is that?

All in all I dont care...Australia is lame...American is lame...its all the same. You just have cooler animals down there.

A bit? these cats are as soft as koalas fur now...Now look at us we raped and spread disease for our land how thug is that?

All in all I dont care...Australia is lame...American is lame...its all the same. You just have cooler animals down there.

there no very cool to us.

gimme a chipmunk over a koala anyday. humming birds, fireflies, squirels, we have none of these here

Archived