reno 775

lover1213

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck

why the fuck cn't i get this shit to work man fuck this i am fucking tired of this stupid bull shit i gues i am too FUCKING RETARDED TO DO ANYTHING AT THIS RATE I AM GOING NOWHERE WITH MY INTLELGENCE I MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT MY SELF IN THE FACEimage07.bmp'> :mad:

PICTURES

In order to post a picture it must be already on the internet and have a url. It can't be an image exisiting just sitting in a folder on your computer.

How do you get a url for your image?

Well you build your own webpage.

Or you can go to one of the several free sites that will hold your images in an album and give them an url' and will allow you access to them all the time.

The one I use is called FOTANGO.com. The last . is not a . but a period.

So go there sign up for there free acount and begin to up load your images right off your computer. To find out the URL tag click one of your photo's in your album and it will inlarge and supply you several options on your right side. One of them read get url, or show url something like that, click that one, above the picture appears your URL. So copy that url come to the 12 oz start your post and paste it in that IMG tag make certin there are no spaces in your line of code.

Peace

Kid you aint even a graff writer. Your just another toy who wants to write everyones name. You aint shit and you cant be shit...Never start a thread on reno ever again..Hopefully a moderator will get this. Renos pretty wack but you best not be posting that wack shit anymore.

ya ok

what flix u got.....LOVER Stuff...never seen a single bomb or spray tag...in sparks or reno or writes anywhere really.....reno is a joke i would never post reno shit up on here cuz reno is wack...even tho im there its wack lol

iover one

reno is only wack cause people like you live there, that's all i got to say. other than that reno is a decent graf city. some goods heads have come out of there. maybe if these fools knew how to work this shit, you might get a glimpse of what im talking about, other than that eyeover shut the fuck up.

all i've ever seen out of reno is when the straightedge hardcore "crews" drive down to the bay for shows, and then they pick fights with strangers, yelling shit like "reno, motherfucker! recognize! reno, yeah, uh, i'm from reno! fuck you!" then they wander around where the club is and write on everything that isn't moving, hacking people they don't know and just looking for trouble. fuck those kids. reno is nothing to be proud of. "biggest little city in the world," huh? there's a claim to fame.

sidenote: if any real graffiti comes out of reno that doesn't suck rging ass and the kids doing it are cool people, then my apologies if i've offended any of you. but not if you're some of those other kids. god, i just hate straightedge tough guys so much. just because you drove five hours to be at a show that really is barely worth walking ten minutes for, that doesn't give you a right to be a raging douchebag. it's your own damn fault you crammed half a soccer team into a hatchback toyota and forgot to bring vegan snacks for the car ride. fuckers.

Archived