Criminal records.... anybody?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh man just got back from court today!!! how fitting

aight, just so you know i aint no pussy bitch

as an adult:

Assault with bodily injury - gonna have to pay restitution for 2 grand cause i gave the sucker 7 stitches, yeah it was one punch. niggas lying though 2 grand is to much for 7 stitches.

Reckless driving - was a DWI but those super highly evolved cops lost the field sobriety video tape.

DUI - differed, itll be off the record sometime

Public Intoxication - I was taggin parking meters for a block and got caught by a dumbass campus cop who called the real cops, got off easy, coulda got a graff charge.

Running a stop sign

speeding X4

failure to maintain financial responsibility

as a youngin:

Disorderly conduct - fighting at school, what happened to suspension?

(btw it didnt keep me from breakin this cats nose my senior year, and i only got 3 days suspension for that! wtf?)

Truancy - school sucked, everyone hated me cause well you fuckers know why.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by DETO

under 18

- i have been arrested 4 times for garaffiti

You have got to be kidding me........Of all the words you could have misspelled on here.......

By the way, Fuck the bullshit...The question should be:

What's the longest amount of time you have spent in jail?

one and only time in jail was an overnighter for "failure to disperse" and "failure to obey a peace officer." dropped because the d.a. is facing reelection...

*minor in possession of alcohol, they knew i was more fucked up but didn't have the grounds or equipment to do anything about it...

*possession of a deadly weapon during time of police control - i had a knife clipped to my pocket at a protest and state pigs wrote me up for it, then let me go and never filed paperwork...

*a hundred different id checks, mostly the "what you doing out so late, this is a bad neighborhood..." "uh, i live here."

*possession of vandalism tools - dropped, illegal search and seizure.

and a whole lotta close calls.

"Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches! Huh. You think you can do this shit...Jake! You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! Shoe program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of.....who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me."

Originally posted by the_gooch

"Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches! Huh. You think you can do this shit...Jake! You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you! Shoe program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown! I'm the man up in this piece! You'll never see the light of.....who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here! Yeah, that's right, you better walk away! Go on and walk away...'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me! That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me."

http://www.innerexplorations.com/hcjpg/wtf.jpg'>

"Goochy say wha?"

Originally posted by Telo

Minor in possesion of alcohol

DUI

4 speeding tickets in a row..

lol shit i didnt know those count. add about 13 minor in possesion on alcohol.

i had to pay some fines. i pretty much cleaned up the city of oxnard. i also spent an entire day scraping paint off a beach restroom. inside and out. when i showed up my first day to sign up and that paperwork they looked at me like "youve got to be kidding me" way since i had to go to a little shindig after and i was kind of dressed up.... i met some interesting people. i made a friend and we shared what stores are the easiest to take from. i met some crazy thug lady who told me how she tried to poison her husband. and how she use to sleep with men and take their wallets in the morn. and one time he has no money so she stole meat andpotatoes from his freezer.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Credit card fraud. Mail fraud. Computer fraud. Identity fraud.

All balled up into one nice and round conviction.

Fortunately i'm white and from the suburbs so I just got probation and 200 community service hours.

I was also 16.. so i'm sure that did me some good as well.

that sounds too familiar. do i know u?

<--once... i got pimp slapped by my dad in front of about 8-12 cops :( that wasn't a fun night.

Originally posted by sarcasm

that sounds too familiar. do i know u?

<--once... i got pimp slapped by my dad in front of about 8-12 cops :( that wasn't a fun night.

fought my dad infront of 2 cops who brought me home one night, he didnt even wait for the cops to leave to start hittin me so we got down and the cops had to pull us a part shit was funny.

5 criminal damage

2 posession class a

1 shoplifting

2 court dates at the minute, 1 for breaching a rehabilitation order and 1 for criminal damage an posession (again:rolleyes:)

sellin an panitin since the year 2000

never stop

Originally posted by robotripp

There is three reasons why you get caught:

you are dumb as shit

or

you do it so much it is inevitable

or

you are beligerently drunk or high

You're forgetting when you do something damn well knowing you're going to be arrested after it's done.

Archived