Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RubbeRBand

How Fucking Cold is it??

This is the Blizzard Super Thread Two Tousand and Twee.

I helped some guy push his car on my street, besides that, I just laughed and said, I'm glad I don't drive. It's fucking fuck cold. Mushing on the tailgate of a BMW-yeah guy.:mean: :spin: :shook:

Yep. It's a nice balmy 30 something right now. I'm tired of all these sissies running around talking about how they are cold to the bone. Take your ass up north to some of the great midwestern states and then feel some cold. It's not cold til your snot freezes the second it leaves your nose.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

its about 19 degrees with windchill, and theres almost 3 feet of fresh snow.

just got back from lunch. gotta say it's at least 27/28 celcius out there. there's some real hotties wandering around the neighborhood too. short skirts and tight shirts like whoa. the girl working in bbnt was lookin fine too. hate to rub your nose in it, but it's fun. sorry

about that, can someone explain to me why the midwestern states, like where chicago is, why are they allot colder than all other states??

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

about that, can someone explain to me why the midwestern states, like where chicago is, why are they allot colder than all other states??

cause they're closer to barbara streissand?

Originally posted by square

cause they're closer to barbara streissand?

Haha. I was gonna say something like that but you did it good enough first soooo..

It all has to do with jet streams and high pressure cold fronts and a bunch of other shit that i dont understand. Plus it's really flat. There are no geographical features to slow the wind down. So it blows extra cold. Don't believe me ask the dopler radar guys. They know what's up.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

colder then a witches tit.

Colder than a dead witches tit in winter.

yeah, it's pretty blistery fucking cold here right now, it's that wind, that winds a killer, thats why I've been cooped up in the house all day, but winter's the best for rompin' around, falling down in the snow, lots of big warm clothes to hide your feelings behind.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, the weather around these parts is all sorts of fucked up. It's December, a few weeks well clear out of the storm season, and not only do we get another tropical storm, it's going in the opposite direction of where it should go. It's really odd seeing the trees sway the wrong way.

And it's about 78° F. I'm wearing sweatpants.

its not so cold over here. but in sf standards it is so you see people wearin scarves and gloves. and it's only like 40 degrees out.

we have the fireplace at work going right now. reminds me so much of christmas.

It's a sweltering -15 degrees celsius here. I don't know what that is in crazy fahrenheit la la land...

It's actually quite warm considering the last few days :o

Not too bad in chicago....yet.

No snow.....yet.

Yes, its because of the jet stream we get so cold. There's a dip that usually occurs that lets all the artic winds in...also, that damned lake. When the lake is colder than the average temp it'll drag the temp down with its breezes.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this