Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
40ozavenger

lets hear it for HOWARD DEAN

Recommended Posts

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00323692f00000060.jpg'>

Sorry this didnt come like I hoped it would, But you should be able to make out the cycle and sp1 behind Howard Dean, who is running for the democratic presidential election right now. he had the backdrop painted half an hour before he took the stage in Bryant park NY, to give a distinctive NY flavor and appeal to "urban youth". he also talked about "whether graffiti is vandalism or legitimate artistic impression."

I dont know where the rest of his veiws stand but so far he has my vote.

And assuming your all responsible americans who excercise your right to vote, I hope he has yours too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's old news, there's a post about it in 3rd rail I think. It has cycle, chino, sp1, keo, a sane throwup memorial, and some other shit. Some guy wrote a letter about it and was pissed about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha. Does that say FUCK AMERICA at the top right corner? Way to get the support of the American people Dean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm going to have to go out on a limb here and tell you that its in the left corner....and it looks like the last two letters are AK, so i don't believe its fuck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

i'm going to have to go out on a limb here and tell you that its in the left corner....

 

:lol: Im so fuckin dumb tonight. You think i would have masterd something as easy as right and left by now. sheesh.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del

Take Back America, not fuck america.

 

if dean wins, i dont think i will move to canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BROWNer

dude might turn out to be alright,

but he smells like fontina cheese to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what would change? it's not like you can legalize spraypainting on other people's property without their permission. although it would be funny if they tried

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract

^^Its a matter of forming public conciousness, graffiti is illegal in europe but not looked down upon so much. People have been trained to see its value as art. And lets cut the crap, what would change? i hope milder penalties for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BROWNer

dude might turn out to be alright,

but he smells like fontina cheese to me.

 

yeah, he's our biggest hope right now though, eh? and fontina cheese, that doesn't smell bad browner. that's swiss cheese, swiss cheese doesn't smell bad, packs a punch though. limburger cheese, that's prolly what you are thinking of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by 23578

fontina cheese, that doesn't smell bad browner. that's swiss cheese, swiss cheese doesn't smell bad, packs a punch though. limburger cheese, that's prolly what you are thinking of.

 

no, no...i am definitely thinking of fontina and i'll tell you why.

one night my girl and i are making some homemade pizza(fontina

and wild mushroom etc) and she says "this cheese smells like sack".

after that i will tell you that fontina is some funky smellin' shit.

there is something very scrotum-like about fontina's aroma. next time you

pick some up, take a nice deep sniff and think about all those times

you swiped your nutsz and took a finger sniff.

 

brown/mental aroma perpetratin' uno

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kido

:lol:

 

I wonder who painting that back drop. I can just imagine this kid tellin this story in a couple of years. "shit boyeee.. I was paintin' for tha president yo"

 

 

you mean paint-ED?

CYCLE and SPone.

(in the 1st post):idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by BROWNer

no, no...i am definitely thinking of fontina and i'll tell you why.

one night my girl and i are making some homemade pizza(fontina

and wild mushroom etc) and she says "this cheese smells like sack".

after that i will tell you that fontina is some funky smellin' shit.

there is something very scrotum-like about fontina's aroma. next time you

pick some up, take a nice deep sniff and think about all those times

you swiped your nutsz and took a finger sniff.

 

brown/mental aroma perpetratin' uno

 

 

The Cheezemaster has spoken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×