SO OKAY. I hate L.A.

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

I hate the idea of los angeles, parade of delusion, fake tits and traffic jams,

BUT

my idiot friend just moved out there and im going to visit him next week.

what mischief is there to get into out in that cesspool.

west coast tour 04

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me personally? when i went out there i just breezed through LA.. wasnt big on chillin there.. however if you like scenery i recommend going north a litle bit and checking out highway 1/101. PCH or whatever those guys call that shit. its pretty neat. bay area.. all those places are neat.. i drove from the redwood forest to sand diego last year.. that was kind of fun.. well that plus the entire length of the country...

LA is lame. enjoy getting looked down upon for not having the right hair or clothes. a buddy of mine ended up moving down there a while ago, and every time i visited, we just hit up every gallery we could find (way too much good shit: saber, david choe, ed templeton, etc.) and then spent the night getting drunk and yelling at strangers in echo park. no one down there seemed to care about anything, just how they looked. so criticizing their appearance made them incredibly self-conscious. good laughs had by us. but no, LA sucks ass.

now, depending what your schedule is like, the bay area is much more inviting. but i'm biased, i grew up there.

you arent biased.. You speak truth. if someone can actually say that a place is inviting that they had grew up in.. thats saying alot.. alot of people say "awww that place is lame" (when speaking of their hometown).. "dont even go there, blah blah blah"

EDIT i just fucked those sentences up. sorry im hungover

Guest me IS cool

Stay away from North Hollywood and Beverly Hills. That's where the whole self image and what you drive is king.

People there are snobby as fuck. I used to live in LA and I feel indifferent about LA.

So ehh...:huh?:

It has its good points and its bad points. The people I met were cool as fuck, but thats because I got to know them a bit. Everyone else seemed indiffernt (read: couldn't give a fuck) about everyone else.

I also had a feeling of underlying tension, but maybe that was just me because I was travelling by myself and meeting people i barely knew.

But at the same time I fell in love with the place.

The beach vibe is cool.

I had a kick ass tour guide who showed me some local spots but at the same time I had no idea where i was alot of the time. the place is one giant sprawling suburb.

Guest im not witty

i hear that. im just going cause it was cheap, ive never been before, and my friends telling me about getting a sunburn while im over here in freezing rain scraping ice off my windshield.

oh and of course california girls.

do what i did--hang out on hollywood blvd. at 3am outside of donut time while your drunk friend hits on transvestite hookers and laughs hysterically, then almost catch a beatdown when the trannie's pimp tells you to stop wasting his girls' time. then go into del taco and watch 2 gay cholos with teardrop tats on their face make out with each other.

I'm a stone villian known for killing and raping nuns

Ayo I even kill handicapped and crippled bitches

Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple sixes

There's no doubt I'm all about a dollar

I just signed a lifetime contract with the funeral parlor

This kid that owed me dough, I didn't take his life

Instead I tied him up and made him watch me rape his wife

One nigga cold tried to diss me and that shit is risky

The nigga took a swung but he missed me

So I popped off mad chunks not junk

I spit in his motherfucking face and then walked off

Once a hottie shot me with a shottie

I died but then I came back to life in another body

The way I'm living is dead wrong

I'm a devil from Hell without the tail or the red horns

Killing is fun, I'm #1 with a gun

Front and get done, cause you can't run from the Devil's Son

http://members.lycos.nl/juliel/hpbimg/1231-poopie.gif'>

this is the problem.. even before you have come to visit you have let the bad reputation of LA that is hollywood glitz and glamour shape what you think. fuck that, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. its a huge city of some 15 million and yes there is the bullshit you;re thinking of but you don't have to deal with that, it is not that prevalent. there is alot more to the city, there is something for everyone here, no matter what you are in to. before my first visit to LA i thought the same damn thing, and even told myself i would never live in that bullshit city. i had planned on moving to SF. but after a visit here it turned i i really loved it and ended up here months later. sure there's things that could be better, but overall LA fucking takes the cake. i could do my best to point you to some interesting things if you hit up the e-mail.

Guest im not witty

haha, kind of hard to avoid, my bol moved to north hollywood. fuckin film major dummy. whatever, im going to make the best of it. show those fucks how we do it in the dirty.

Archived