TURNING JAPANESE!?

Guest KONFLIKT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAPANS COOL ESPECIALLY TOKYO THAT CITY IS CRACKING WITH WHORES (THAT FUCKING LOVE WHITE GUYS), BEER, DRUGS, ELECTRONICS, AND ARCADES...YOU JUST GOTTA BE BREADED OR YOU WILL BE BROKE IN A WEEK

JAPAN GAVE THE WORLD PLAYSTATION, CALIFORNIA ROLLS, NINTENDO, AND RELIABLE CARS...SO I GEUSS THEY CAN BITE ON WHATEVER FUCKING CULTURE THEY WANT!!!

Originally posted by igor

ok, i found out who that guy is, it's the role that brad pitt played in Fight Club. I didn't see that movie yet. But what has channel zero got to do with it? Is that referring to Fight Club as well?

I always feel like i'm missing something. Either too many insider-jokes or americans speak a secret language only they understand.

what thread is this again?

I know that this is channel zero, but first of all i don't know what channel zero actually means (you may have to consider i'm from germany) and i don't understand why to the question "who is tyler durden?" i get the reply "don't talk about channel zero on channel zero".

Man, you're all so funny.

Alright, I now know that it was a kind of a quote referring to the sentence "first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club". Now, did i mention that i didn't watch that movie or what? How could i have understood it without knowing the movie? Thanks for being so informative and laughing at me for no reason. Do i have to find out everything by myself?

Originally posted by suburbian bum

In the 40's America had concentration camps for Japanese that were supposed to be for "their own safety". they were called internment camps.

My grandparents were forced into one... lost everything they had... fuck the government.

Originally posted by igor

Man, you're all so funny.

Alright, I now know that it was a kind of a quote referring to the sentence "first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club". Now, did i mention that i didn't watch that movie or what? How could i have understood it without knowing the movie? Thanks for being so informative and laughing at me for no reason. Do i have to find out everything by myself?

There's a guy on 12oz who goes by the name of Tyler Durden. Get used to inside jokes and no straight answers on here....

Originally posted by Fugazi

My grandparents were forced into one... lost everything they had... fuck the government.

my japanese gramps was a member of a suicide submarine squad, his 3 brothers all died in the phillipines and guadacanal...luckily the americans a-bombed hiroshima and nagasaki and ended the war or he woulda died

my nextdoor neighbors were at manzanar....fuck the government they straight screwed over my jap ancestors

Originally posted by fuck muni

JAPANS COOL ESPECIALLY TOKYO THAT CITY IS CRACKING WITH WHORES (THAT FUCKING LOVE WHITE GUYS), BEER, DRUGS, ELECTRONICS, AND ARCADES...YOU JUST GOTTA BE BREADED OR YOU WILL BE BROKE IN A WEEK

JAPAN GAVE THE WORLD PLAYSTATION, CALIFORNIA ROLLS, NINTENDO, AND RELIABLE CARS...SO I GEUSS THEY CAN BITE ON WHATEVER FUCKING CULTURE THEY WANT!!!

california rolls originated in cali. hence the name, genius.

• 2 weeks later...

I only knew one Japanese person, it was a woman, she was cocky as hell and KEPT bringing up how her people are the best. I dont generalize people. (I know my username is FuckWhitey, and I dont mean it in a bad way, it was funny at the moment). I just figured she was a stupid bitch.

igor,

channel zero doesent mean anything. there is no such thing as channel zero in north america. it doesent exist. there is no channel one either. where as in germany there is a channel one. its not really a joke, and doesent make any sense whatsoever. its just a name. if i knew more than 10 words in german id help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by KONFLIKT

WOW! JAPAN IS LIKE THE TOP OF THE RABBIT'S HOLE NOW!?

NO MATTER WHAT, JAPAN IS TAKEN OVER OUR SIMPLE AMERICAN WAY!

QUINTEN TERINTINO... THAT NAME DOSN'T SOUND JAPANESE, BUT "KILL BILL" LOOKS IT!

TOM CRUISE... THE LAST SAMURI? HA HA HA!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

FIRST, WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE BLACK CUZ THATS WHATS "POP" (POPULAR)

NOW WE WANT TO BE ASIAN CUS THAT'S WHATS TOKYOPOP?

HOW CUTE!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

How old are you man? That has got to be the stupidest most ignorant shit that could come out of a man's mouth. Quinton Tarantino isn't Japanese, he's white. The man behind the classics such as Resevoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Til Dawn, Jackie Brown. And no we're not trying to be Asian. You should know that old-school kung fu flicks are what's "in" now, and Tarantino, being a fan of kung-fu flicks decided to take advantage of that trend. And he did a great job of it. But trust me, out here in Tokyo the Japanese try to immitate American style more than anything.

oo man...if yer not japanese u couldnt possibly know what its like to be japanese...some people from japan like everything about america and thats y they look they way they do...il d say the same about any other non american culture but thats just what i see...i couldve been misled...either way....i think all cultures have their highpoints...so y not pick up on some others or appreciate your own a lil more...do what u want....but never forget who u are...and we can all be thugged out raver star hiphop rapper graffhead bboy thug cowboy blingin ass "i live the hard life" mother fucker from a rich neighborhood or a broke ass foo livin on "front" street...... and just ot let u know...that song was about jackin off....

Re: Re: TURNING JAPANESE!?

Originally posted by SmallieBigs2

How old are you man? That has got to be the stupidest most ignorant shit that could come out of a man's mouth. Quinton Tarantino isn't Japanese, he's white. The man behind the classics such as Resevoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Til Dawn, Jackie Brown. And no we're not trying to be Asian. You should know that old-school kung fu flicks are what's "in" now, and Tarantino, being a fan of kung-fu flicks decided to take advantage of that trend. And he did a great job of it. But trust me, out here in Tokyo the Japanese try to immitate American style more than anything.

Do you live in Tokyo right now?

Re: Re: Re: Re: TURNING JAPANESE!?

Originally posted by SmallieBigs2

Yeah I'm on a military base out here. I plan on eventually posting some graff flicks within the next month or so... I'm lazy

Are you serious?? What base? It won't let me PM..

Archived