COCAINE AND STRIPPERS

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^good luck to your girl. i've never done that whole stripping thing, but i did take some classes for it because it's the "new workout" or some shit like that. but i couldnt handle all the perverts looking at me....esp. old perverted men. thinking about it makes me dry heave.

i'm saying you're girl will be in great shape.

Guest HESHIANDET

i spent most of my time running around w/ cats who don't hold down real jobs then i'd stumble into dev's crib around 4 or 5 and not hear her and her man have sex at 8am. then i'd get up around 2 or 3 and clean n cook. then i'd ride the ol bike they lent me around and hung w/ whomever i bumped into. dev and her man were the best hosts i've ever had and they (and everybody in SF) treated me like fam. i love that place. propers

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i spent most of my time running around w/ cats who don't hold down real jobs then i'd stumble into dev's crib around 4 or 5 and not hear her and her man have sex at 8am. then i'd get up around 2 or 3 and clean n cook. then i'd ride the ol bike they lent me around and hung w/ whomever i bumped into. dev and her man were the best hosts i've ever had and they (and everybody in SF) treated me like fam. i love that place. propers

AND might i add that all of the people you left a dent here in sf love you to death.

dev and her man are working people....then the weekend comes along...or monday...or even wed comes along and work doesnt pass our minds.

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

People need to come visit us in Vancouver.

I recently got to meet Bobby Hope but I don't know if he had too much fun due to the fact I dragged him to an emo concert.

whats not to like about hanging out with underagers at the local Croatian Cultural Center?

i was very dissappointed by the quote unquote "beer garden" which was serving shitty Dos Equis... FUCK THAT>...i mean i dont get it.. why am i getting mexican lager (MEXICAN LAGER?!?!?!?) in canada? i want molson... i want labats... i want my ketchup crisps and pop... and dollar pizza... anything less is just pure insanity....

as for the emo concert... uh... lord of the bling.. that shit was hot.

cheers-

bobbylon

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

i bought a gun and half a key. lets collaborate

god i need to be back there. we need to get a building like the carter in new jack city, and fucking represent like champions.

phels,

i hate to say this, and id love to put it a nicer way, but if you're girl is about to be a stripper, its not the perverted guys you need to worry about, its the fact that she's an insecure whore with no self respect. haha. ive known a lot of strippers, but ive never known any that werent pretty fucking mental. well, maybe one....but i was fucking her when she was 14, so i duno....

good luck.

• 3 years later...

i honestly do not remember a single second of this thread or any of the events that lead to its creation.

i know i did a freight tonight that said MORE BEER MORE PILLS though.

your right, i do need to make it out to ny again. a move back to philly may possibly be in the cards. who knows.

ive been to 2 strip clubs in my life. 1 was all upscale. charged me 10 dollars as the atm service fee. i wasnt even taking money out for myself, i was letting a friend of mine borrow money. anyway - it smelled like... i guess how you describe it would be if shit juice ran down and mixed with vagina juice and then rotted and crawled up my nose.

the same night we went to a hole in the wall type of place and it smelled exactly the same. i did not spend one cent in either one of these places. it was seriously disgusting.

i just assume they are all like that now. i also dont enjoy being teased, and paying to be teased sounds like something only someone with down syndrome would do.