Crews and what have you's.

FilthyNun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt know that anything but gi joes and playgrounds existed at age 9... and mommy and daddy kept me under close watch when i was in kindergarden, jeezus fuckin christ, i didnt even know i could cross the street yet.

hmm..

Originally posted by sp4m

i didnt know that anything but gi joes and playgrounds existed at age 9... and mommy and daddy kept me under close watch when i was in kindergarden, jeezus fuckin christ, i didnt even know i could cross the street yet.

you were still in kindergarden at age 9?

Re: hmm..

Originally posted by FilthyNun

you were still in kindergarden at age 9?

seriously how many times can u fail kindergarden??i was in like 4th grade...and u still couldnt cross the street?...damn how old are u like 19-20 does your mom still get nervous when you cross the stweet aw by yo sewv?.............................and like igor said its not goin 2 stop...

Originally posted by FilthyNun

im serioulsy laughing with you. and yes, i am a kid. and still do play kid games (tag, kick ball, tether ball, i climb the tree across the street from me), but i also draw and write and practice challigraphy because i like it, i design robots, i enjoy knowing about the art that's out there. im not a "kidd" because those kids out here these days are really nuts. well no, they don't know what nuts is, its like theyre really numb but dont even realize it. people are way too scared these days. they believe the crap thats on the tv and listen to what their ignorant parents have to say.

you see, i think and i write, and i draw, and listen and observe my surroundings, i dont really ever actually tell anyone what i think completey - "because im nine" i guess a nine year old talking true shit is pretty uncomprehendable. agreed. the thought of me knowing more then some of you didnt even cross the mind. yeah, im a kid, the years prove it, im not one those kidds though (thank goodness). and dont worry im not some dip person trying to get up all in here, i asked one single simple question [refer to first post].

yeah,

filthyNun.

GODDAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU CANNOT BE 9! this here post is fuckin longer than most of my essays.

Archived