Crews and what have you's.

FilthyNun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fuckin figured it out.........this isnt some older writer embaressed to ask or pretending for fun, nor it is Michael Jackson and its DEFINATELY not a nine year old girl...The only explanation I can come up with is that it's a pedophile tryin to gain sympathy from some young little boy writers so they can go all Catholic priest on em

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin

I fuckin figured it out.........this isnt some older writer embaressed to ask or pretending for fun, nor it is Michael Jackson and its DEFINATELY not a nine year old girl...The only explanation I can come up with is that it's a pedophile tryin to gain sympathy from some young little boy writers so they can go all Catholic priest on em

well actually i dont really want a crew. as i said i already go out after hours, play the whole ninja tip. Certain people think it's dangerous so i sorta promised i'd try and be a little safer. what i was meaning about jumping inna crew was how to start and go about putting myself out there. people dont see me hit my ups. i like to play in the shadows, so i dont see much others out either. should i be lazy one night and "accdently" be tripped up by other writers? i mean thats just dumb. although only because of my age i have less of a chance of too much trouble in case i ever actually Did get rolled on.

just little tips like that. tip on the bidniss, you know? im not in any rush.

i dont believe this at all........but if there is a 9 year old girl writin out there..........you get my up most respect.......although your life will be totally fucked by the time your 20.......if you arn'et arrested or raped by 12 i would be VERY suprised

man enough of this, hah! seriously im not some dumb fucking kid. yes i can see why would think that. just help me get somewhere.

the tenderloin isnt all that scarey. but for obvious reasons, i dont go there too often.

except there are quite a lot of good cheap eats. but those are other stories.

Originally posted by FilthyNun

man enough of this, hah! seriously im not some dumb fucking kid.

your 9. your not yet a teen, your not an adult. what else are you?

HAHAHAHA u guys are so gullible..ok think about it..shes been working on her handstyles since she was 4....4!!!...most kids are playing with toys and learning how to talk and put sentances together and most dont even know thier ABCs!...FILTHYNUN?!..what 9 year old do u know that can think of a name like that?...this is all a joke...filthynun why dont u post your stuff up in paper chase so we can see your hanstyles and pieces?..oh and by the way im 6 years old old does anyone know where i could get cheap paint?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im serioulsy laughing with you. and yes, i am a kid. and still do play kid games (tag, kick ball, tether ball, i climb the tree across the street from me), but i also draw and write and practice challigraphy because i like it, i design robots, i enjoy knowing about the art that's out there. im not a "kidd" because those kids out here these days are really nuts. well no, they don't know what nuts is, its like theyre really numb but dont even realize it. people are way too scared these days. they believe the crap thats on the tv and listen to what their ignorant parents have to say.

you see, i think and i write, and i draw, and listen and observe my surroundings, i dont really ever actually tell anyone what i think completey - "because im nine" i guess a nine year old talking true shit is pretty uncomprehendable. agreed. the thought of me knowing more then some of you didnt even cross the mind. yeah, im a kid, the years prove it, im not one those kidds though (thank goodness). and dont worry im not some dip person trying to get up all in here, i asked one single simple question [refer to first post].

yeah,

filthyNun.

Guest Abc Eater

enough said by kast

HAHAHAHA u guys are so gullible..ok think about it..shes been working on her handstyles since she was 4....4!!!...most kids are playing with toys and learning how to talk and put sentances together and most dont even know thier ABCs!...FILTHYNUN?!..what 9 year old do u know that can think of a name like that?...this is all a joke...filthynun why dont u post your stuff up in paper chase so we can see your hanstyles and pieces?..oh and by the way im 6 years old old does anyone know where i could get cheap paint?

Originally posted by HOVIE

.....although your life will be totally fucked by the time your 20......

i hear this often, people dont really ever explain what they mean, messed up as in loss of brain cells from the paint- or messed up because of the life style- and what makes it so?

and i have 1 more thing to say...you use BIG words for such a lil girl...your vocab is so perfect and you use big words some of us cant even spell or use.....soe all eyem sayeeng iz taht thiz is fayk!!

YEP FAYK AZ HEL!!

:D :D :D

...YEP...

Originally posted by FilthyNun

im serioulsy laughing with you. and yes, i am a kid. and still do play kid games (tag, kick ball, tether ball, i climb the tree across the street from me), but i also draw and write and practice challigraphy because i like it, i design robots, i enjoy knowing about the art that's out there. im not a "kidd" because those kids out here these days are really nuts. well no, they don't know what nuts is, its like theyre really numb but dont even realize it. people are way too scared these days. they believe the crap thats on the tv and listen to what their ignorant parents have to say.

you see, i think and i write, and i draw, and listen and observe my surroundings, i dont really ever actually tell anyone what i think completey - "because im nine" i guess a nine year old talking true shit is pretty uncomprehendable. agreed. the thought of me knowing more then some of you didnt even cross the mind. yeah, im a kid, the years prove it, im not one those kidds though (thank goodness). and dont worry im not some dip person trying to get up all in here, i asked one single simple question [refer to first post].

yeah,

filthyNun.

:eek:

Archived