++Veteran: The Metapost++

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude, Tesseract, you just fucking killed me with that picture... that is the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen my face on, and I never thought PMB's MS Paint masterpiece would ever be topped. Fucking desktop status...

Wow, I'm definitely glad people are digging it. I was super worried that it was gonna be a huge mess, or that I had fucked some of the letters up and people wouldn't be able to get in or something. I'm particularly digging the fact that it seems like you guys actually went through the threads to find the colored letter instead of just checking the source code... whoops, talking a bit too much here. Making this thread was fucking fun as hell, from coming up with the idea to figuring out how the fuck to make it work (I have no fucking clue how to write even the simplest PHP, I'm surprised I got the password thing to work), not to mention it got me revved up for some heavy Flash/web stuff that I gotta get done this month, so it was double nice. Thanks a lot for the awesome words everyone, I'm glad as hell to have stuck around for so long, and hopefully will for much longer. Which is funny, cause I'm usually saying how much I need to get OFF 12oz... BUT I.... CAN'T DO IT!!! I JUST... DON'T... HAVE... THE... POWER!!! This place is too awesome. E-wesome, to be exact.

Secret, fuck, what you just said was just too fucking nice. You're an awesome, AWESOME girl, right now I'm fucking missing you to death, we've shared some great times and it's been too damn long. Secret doesn't speak up much more around these parts lately, probably because she hasn't been sucked into the black hole-like vortex of 12oz addiction like I have, but rest assured, this girl is one of the finest specimens I've ever met in my life, on a variety of levels, and generally rocks so hard it makes my ass hurt. We haven't kept in touch as much as we should, but we shall rock the fuck out once again one day, I promise.

Mr. yuck, holy FUCK how did I forget that thread? I'm still seriously popping boners over whatever the hell that is, and still stand by the belief that I would hit if the opportunity arises, however much that threatens my manhood.

Rage and Pooperz, I'm indebted to your awesomeness. I shall reciprocate promptly to honor thy raditude.

And just for the fuck of it, here's a picture of me taken the night after Halloween:

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/redick.JPG'>

While I was in the midst of a drunken outdoor piss, my best friend sneaked up from behind, spraypainted my dick red, and took a picture while I was trying to figure out what the fuck was going on. Normally this would piss anyone off, but it was such a funny idea I couldn't possibly A) get angry, and B) NOT post it online, to celebrate my new status.

Veteran, motherfuckers, veteran. Beer,

El Mamerro

wow.... finally got though the whole puzzle.

*sniff*sniff*

that was some good stuff mams. I think everyone who gets far

enough to 'input your message' feels exactly the same.

HOLY SHITSKI

i just made it through, and without any counsel, took the full stroll down memory lane, reviewing all of the threads and their hilarity.

thank you mams. that shit was truly wonderful. it made me all warm inside, no joke. i can't stress enough how appreciated the effort is, and how at least for me, your project crushed me with the full weight of its intended consequences.

team nerd forever.

tearz.

and mams & PMB, i'm a hollerin'.

• 2 weeks later...

Wordlyfe McNasty son

Bumping this cause I noticed Zack Morris has been lounging around lately, and I want him to cop this... wanna know if he recognizes the music.

Unbelievably enough, I have somehow managed to stay off 12oz for almost a week, for no reason whatsoever, it wasn't like I had no computer access or anything. I didn't even go online... progress indeed. Next week I won't have computer access at all... as a matter of fact I won't have access to water, electricity, or even a decent bed, but it will all be worth it once I get back with pictures.

2004 Puertorrican Mierda Tour kicks off this Friday.

• 4 months later...

Dude, how'd you find this??? I was looking for it earlier today so I could post a referral to it in the "message board acceptance" thread, but the Search is still sucking.

I'll try to hunt for your thread.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I came across it while searching for my own veteran thread.

Search > Search by user name > Poop Man Bob > Page 18 or so .. somewhere around there, anyway.

duder... I thought I was having luck around page 30.

but alas.... nope.

Archived