++Veteran: The Metapost++

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that one detail took me forever to figure out why it wasn't working but now that I figured it out, I'm glad.

I think Tesseract worded it best...

Originally posted by Tesseract

....i visited the threads with no partcicular order and just realised just how fuckin dope that was on its own. After the enlightment mamerro threads bring to ones spirit..i realised the trick and retrieved the password within seconds....duuuude...besides from being the absolute most amazing thread maker, rockin the nerdtrain on steam and using the fuckin center tag...i have to say this akward, dumb and pathetic thing: That shit is touching.

Ok, now wheres the beer,

El Mamerro?

I don't know you at all Mamerro, but just through going through all those threads, I do feel like I know you somewhat now, so...Congrats! And thanks for the entertaining puzzle.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, i think i need to drop the nerdical steez in here. Mamski is for the people. Just use the code for the threads given (this one is 47241 for example) and within the first page of each thread you'll find a capital colored letter...find them all and enter a world full of sickness...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

One.

Step.

Closer.

awww shit. now PMB goes awol for a bit only to return with a maga-vet thread?!

what is this month with the turning out of vet status!

*edit and I just noticed rage is also hanging on that last post too...damn!

: dumbfounded :

that was worth the wait mammero...fucking hell.

thats all i can say. who else would put that much effort into a thread on a internet website...

I'm psyched about completing the journey. I would not have guessed there was a prize at the end for me... a dope shout out. Thanks, homie. *pounds chest with sideways fist* right back at ya.

As a member who only elusively represented what I'm really like in person on this board (and who also went MIA for a while), there is one thing I can be direct and honest about: El Mamerro is just as awesome in person. Definitely eccentric, fun, incredibly SMART, and more REAL than any famous graff writer climbing up the social ladder. I knew the non-graff thing would never be an issue. Someone with so much good character and genuine kindness doesn't need graffiti to gain acceptance and approval from anyone.

I'm happy that I was able to introduce Mamerrito to something that has enriched his life, because he has certainly enriched mine. With all the arrogance graffiti has rubbed off on me, it is nice to know that there is someone out there who can let my guard down, and remind me of the great things in life: getting drunk and having fun with your friends and family.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i don't know what to do and am getting pissed

fuckeh

get the little 'password hint' window up.

go to page one of any thread. copy&paste thread number in the address bar. look for the letter with the corresponding colour. then blaow! you're in

Archived