Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

period blood...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

your an imature loser for refering to your gf's wuss as "cunt" and trying to be an asshole so people on 12oz will think your coool. grow up.

you talkin to me? cuz i posted last and have no idea, and if so, all my responses to this are joking

edit* sorry, i read the first part, i know who youre talkin to, im an idiot

Ha.

Never had it running down my face... my ex-

was on birth control so I got used to scratching

her ribs upwards of 4 times a day... when that

week came every month (and it came, like clockwork)

you think I was retreating to my room to beat off?

Toss her in the shower... don't go eating a steak

you haven't cut into yet... and for the love all

that is true and Billy Bob Thorton in this world

give her alley-oop poopdick mouth. It's only fair.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by onesecondple

you talkin to me? cuz i posted last and have no idea, and if so, all my responses to this are joking

edit* sorry, i read the first part, i know who youre talkin to, im an idiot

no sorry. it was directed to the thead starter

• 4 weeks later...

man. last night, the first thing i thought of was this thread and the raptor story.

two things add up to make no good: 1) me off antidepressant because of not having medical coverage, and 2) me about to start my period. these together make me decide i should go see the ex and rock the boat because i was unearthly horny. things get handled and then its decided that im spending the night. we wake up again later and handle some more business, and dude goes to the bathroom and comes back. 'hey, youre bleeding.' it was a lights off kind of evening so i was thinking about it, and really hoping i didnt clean some blood off of his wang, if you get the drift.

i dont know how the one dude from the raptor story could hang with that shit knowingly, when, myself, a female cant.

p.s. why do i keep going to see him? shit is wack and too much trouble. 'just remember, he called you back first.'

• 3 weeks later...

Bump because I have got my crimson wings or whatev;

So, last night I was hitting it in the quant when i pulled out to find blood on my dick, immediately i pictured the 'thumbs down' icon for this thread ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'> ). But continued anyway.

Then in the morning I feel a pool of gooey wetness (uh oh). I look down to see BLOOD. I wake her up "Umm, I think you are bleeding".

There is an immense pool of blood on the sheets, her ass is covered its revolting. But I kept a straight face. She went to the toilet and i got flicks. Wanna see them?

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

When a girl is on her period the egg is somewhere in there (about the size of a head on a pin) but the juices are mostly composed of the nesting that builds in the uterus to prepare itself for the babe. Mostly blood and mucus.

Oh ok, then that makes me feel better about eating coochie. As long the egg isn't a big deal. The blood, mucus, and nesting caked on my mouth is fine.

rental, i sure hope you didnt clean shit off to, i caught the drift. 26sidedcube, great story my friend

Originally posted by Jackson

Bump because I have got my crimson wings or whatev;

So, last night I was hitting it in the quant when i pulled out to find blood on my dick, immediately i pictured the 'thumbs down' icon for this thread ( http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'> ). But continued anyway.

Then in the morning I feel a pool of gooey wetness (uh oh). I look down to see BLOOD. I wake her up "Umm, I think you are bleeding".

There is an immense pool of blood on the sheets, her ass is covered its revolting. But I kept a straight face. She went to the toilet and i got flicks. Wanna see them?

i wanna see flicks

damn, hesh beat me too it.. you called your own girlfriend's vagina a cunt, you loser. all of you are pussy's who cant handle a little blood on your shit while doing the job. going that week without sex is far worse than an extra couple minutes cleaning up afterward. damn.

Originally posted by rental

ohhhhh!!!! i feel sad for jacksons girl! i would feel like shit

She was pretty fucking embarrased. She left pretty quick. Hopefully she wont contact me again, I have been looking for a reason to get rid of her. Not that this is a reason, more of a kick up the ass really.