Putting things in the freezer for no apparent reason.

fatbastard

Originally posted by Glik0

I'm pretty sure I got this shit on lock.

fa5db7be.jpg

HAHAHA. I have found odd things in the freezer or fridge. Mostly because im absent minded and drunk some times. On of the greatest things i have found in the freezer was my hammer. Lookin all over the place for that shit then ' oh hey. There it is.' Not even shocked.:lol:

the shit i hate more than anything is when i go to get something from the fridge is when i space out and just stand there staring into the cold. By the time i snap out of it, it's 5 minutes later and i dont know why the hell im standing there or what i wanted to eat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

HAHAHA. I have found odd things in the freezer or fridge. Mostly because im absent minded and drunk some times. On of the greatest things i have found in the freezer was my hammer. Lookin all over the place for that shit then ' oh hey. There it is.'....

Just reminded me, Im with you on that one, Being a tad drunk one afternoon, we lost the remote for pretty much, the rest of the day, turns out it was in the freezer behind some ground beef and shit....that was pretty funny. but pretty damn anoying.

I put batteries in the freezer.

however,I was super fucked up one night and I ended up putting my shoes in the freezer-I was woken up the next morning by my parents' who,by the way, were not in very good mood.....this about 10 years ago or so....

here's one to try

So one time a couple friends and I were hanging out with these chicks who wanted to go to jack-in-the-box so we could get jumbo jacks and freeze them. They kept saying how good it was and whatnot...anyway, I didn't end up going with them to do it, I don't remember what I did, but I never tried it. But I still want to sometime.

Originally posted by 455

I put batteries in the freezer.

however,I was super fucked up one night and I ended up putting my shoes in the freezer-I was woken up the next morning by my parents' who,by the way, were not in very good mood.....this about 10 years ago or so....

Freezing batteries actually sucks energy out of them. Public Service Announcement Oner

hahaha nice one!

jellybeens and orange juice ahahh.. o.j and a black jellybeens would be mad

u should try doing it with skittles,m&ms,chicos or jelly babies....

aslo frozen jelly is nice!

but one thing i must say tops every thing off

is frozen goon.(cask wine=goon) (just the ozzie way of saying cheep wine)

but u must keep tabs on it cause u dont wont it like a rock u wont it just the right texture..like a slushy... then u can either drink it straight or mix it with wot ever u want!:lol:

^^^ The key word in that sentence was "redneck"

today i ate plain ice, i ran out of things to put in the freezer, apparently if you put potato chips in there it enhances the flavour.

meateater, for the next few days things are pretty hectic, i will give you a call next week sometime.

Archived