Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kido

Sit back, relax...

it's friday night.whats going on?

Im sitting here alone, with no plans, listening to elliot smith, on quite possibly the worst night for weather, and I was thinking about that 'one' . That girl. The one you used to love. The one that got away. ( that sounds pretty stupid and sappy, but nostalgia is a bitch.) Well... I couldnt stop thinking about her, all the good times we had, all the crazy stuff we did when we were younge. Highschool, the first car, the hangout spot, drinking beer, running around. No cares or concerns in the world.

Im feeling sad. sorry 12oz I had to vent. I typed up alot more stuff for this thread but erased it. Ah well.

Any good nostalgia stories? or you wanna just tell a random story? Or whatare you doing tonight?

i'm considering getting a celtic frost cd, i mean, this is good stuff, really. but i think i'll wait untill next month, because i'm getting a game tomorrow or in the near future.

I want ot paint sooo fucking bad, I swear I can feel it in myu veins, I dont know, its like a heart attack but for painting. That feeling you get when you first start painting and youu cant sleep or relax cause you need to paint, its bavk after 3 years. Like Im nervous.

Honesty like never before.

Guest 455
Originally posted by Vanity

"i wanna fuck.. drink beer, and smoke some shit"

git,git,git,git,git on down...

in front of others.. i pretty much deny writing... im not much of a sketcher though

scarub-earth is doomed

:krunk:

yeah man, the last month all i think about is painting when I try to sleep, I have never had sleep troubles but my mind cant seem to stop sketching.

i hear your pain

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i had lunch with the first serious girlfriend i had ever had today. we dated like 6 years ago. she broke up with her boyfriend last week. i found out that he was kind of abusive. he was controlling and would shove her around. she never told anyone. it pissed me off pretty good. i know theres worse going on out there, but this is my first experience hearing about something like this from someone i care about. i just wish i had been there when he had done something. pale scrawny ass rocker emo hipster douche vs pale scrawny ass non descript graff fool. hahaha, and i would have won that fight. 455 taught me how to knock busters out, hahaha.

but yeah, eating with this chick, that brought back memories of the easy days. aaaaaaaaah.

so yeah.. this chick is prime for the facila.. but if you actually care about her, i dunno.

cee lo-basshead jazz

Guest amorphic

I'm extremely drunk. wow. 2 40oz sidepockets 8.5% 6 shots then another sidepocket. Wow. shit.

i havent done anything at all in about 3 months thinking about the girls gets me pretty fucked up to im glad im not the only one that has this problem the truth is thinking about the past is pointless! i wish i could listen to my own advice

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this