Let it f-ing Snow.

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^its time for a snow party. rock n roll on the 1000th post. I think we have about 6 so far also. But shit aint stopping, Blizzard like conditions. luckily the shoveling is done by the maintance crew here, I feel the pain though. I am just pissed that this is only the beganing. It looks like a 12oz weekend.

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

we're gonna have a 12oz party tonight allright

we're gonna have a 12oz party allright, tonight

black flag? no? ha? forget it....

Originally posted by stank3

westchester...... PA? my gf goes to the college... GANGSTA

nah westchester county new york, includes the areas outside new york city. yonkers, white plains, ossing, peekskill, port chester and what not. Yonkers is getting hit hard, all the hills are untravelable. so the 12 oz party begans. I will bring the tunes and the keg.

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

...it always makes me wonder why the hell anyone moved out there and stayed there during winter in the first place, Im talking about hte pioneers and shit. Theres allot of empty space in the south to live in.

belive me if I had the loot, I would moved a long time ago. I am from alb, New Mexico originally. Snow seldomly happens there.

I’m sick as fuck, man.

I should be studying, but I’m not. My friends are inviting me out to blaze, but I’m not sure if going out in this weather is appropriate when I’m this sick. I got Kleenex stuffed into my left nostril. I hate this shit. At least there’s a good hockey game on TV.

I was watching the army navy game, and there was a ton of Doppler warnings. Haha.

Originally posted by 455

The snow melted and it's been raining here for 4 days straight.....and it's cold as fuck.....I haven't even wanted to go outside.

they said by sunday morning anywhere between 12 & 16 inches of snow. cold and windy. Weapon X, been there, I feel the pain. just got over some ill stomach virus. at least I got my beats and my computer.

Archived