Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ethreadzny2

Let it f-ing Snow.

The weather outside is frightful, ok no it isnt. But it sucks. Westchester is already getting hit hard. Its only just began. By Sunday we are expected to get 14 inches. I am a short dude, that means my upper body is going to be sticking out of this white shit.

that sucks LI only has like 6

i still haven't gone out and shoveled yet. i am gonna take a nap and do it later! fuck that!

wow this is my 1000th post, such a meaningful topic.

^its time for a snow party. rock n roll on the 1000th post. I think we have about 6 so far also. But shit aint stopping, Blizzard like conditions. luckily the shoveling is done by the maintance crew here, I feel the pain though. I am just pissed that this is only the beganing. It looks like a 12oz weekend.

Man it is so loud outside I feel like I live in the South---read NASCAR: the wind is licking the fucking earth, clitoris style, I cant wait to see them broken branches.

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

12oz party tonight

we're gonna have a 12oz party tonight allright

we're gonna have a 12oz party allright, tonight

black flag? no? ha? forget it....

Guest 455
Originally posted by heavyLox

1st snow is always nice... then comes the ice.

on the brink of fun

i hope it snows 43 feet so then you have to live in an underground snow cave. that would be so very dope rice. :jpotato: :shook: :scream: :yuck: :mean: :huh2: :spin:

Originally posted by stank3

westchester...... PA? my gf goes to the college... GANGSTA

nah westchester county new york, includes the areas outside new york city. yonkers, white plains, ossing, peekskill, port chester and what not. Yonkers is getting hit hard, all the hills are untravelable. so the 12 oz party begans. I will bring the tunes and the keg.

...it always makes me wonder why the hell anyone moved out there and stayed there during winter in the first place, Im talking about hte pioneers and shit. Theres allot of empty space in the south to live in.

I just got some calls from family earlier pretty much gettin ready to get hammered....looks like a winter wonterland up there huh.

Yeah Its a nice calm 50 degree low down here. better go get my winter gear on;)

damn i wish i was back home i miss the snow. everyone is to busy looking at the road to pay attention to highway walls:evil2: im sick of palm trees

Originally posted by FuckWhitey

...it always makes me wonder why the hell anyone moved out there and stayed there during winter in the first place, Im talking about hte pioneers and shit. Theres allot of empty space in the south to live in.

belive me if I had the loot, I would moved a long time ago. I am from alb, New Mexico originally. Snow seldomly happens there.

Nothing like walking around watching the maintance crew with shovel in hand and a six pack in the other hand. I am stuck in this weekend. looks like alot of computer-ethreadz bonding time.

snow days like this make me miss having the ex g/f living here.

at least i can get some school work done!

Guest 455

The snow melted and it's been raining here for 4 days straight.....and it's cold as fuck.....I haven't even wanted to go outside.

I walked my 1 and half foot dog through 10 inch snow, and he went nuts. blizzard like condtitions with flakes crashing against my dome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this