sold out of shovels

the_gooch

so i leave work and go to a home depot, lowes and a target. ALL of them are sold out of snow shovels. so as i am leaving target i see a pretty nice one that the store was using to keep the front clear. i looked around to make sure no one was watching and walked off with it.

pointless post, i just wanted to express my disgust at how all four of these stores were sold out of snow shovels.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no shit man.

ever notice that all the stores sell out of fans on the first heat wave?

That's just what happens with seasonal items. They dont sell snow

showels in july so they only order a limited amount for when the show hits.

damn... that's life

Originally posted by Kilo7-

no shit man.

ever notice that all the stores sell out of fans on the first heat wave?

That's just what happens with seasonal items. They dont sell snow

showels in july so they only order a limited amount for when the show hits.

damn... that's life

yeah, i was thinking that as i was driving and cursing out all of the assholes on the road. but this happens every year, i clearly remember last year watching on the news the same shit "snow shovels sell out of blah..blah blah.."

so i would imagine that this year there would'nt be such a desperate need, since so many people bought them last year. right??

Originally posted by the_gooch

so i would imagine that this year there would'nt be such a desperate need, since so many people bought them last year. right??

that's the other side of the seasonal coin.

Most of the dummies that bought shovels last year

either forget where they put the shovel in the spring

or forget that they even had a showel to begin with.

see, i have a legit excuse. my asshole sister cleaned out the garage and threw the only decent one we had away.

wow, i started a post about snow shovels.......

a new all time 12oz low.

my bad!

I don't know shit about snow shovels but, I have a 3.5' Spade head shovel that is the BOMB! We take it on the boat when we go camping because you can dig a pit AND build a castle in about 5 minutes...

Don't forget... O.J. used an E-Tool...

Originally posted by the_gooch

so as i am leaving target i see a pretty nice one that the store was using to keep the front clear. i looked around to make sure no one was watching and walked off with it.

No snow here, but today was Free Friday. I stole this really comfortable rolling chair from school. Just walked out of the Art building with it an never looked back. And I have to say, as i sit here in it right now, its the best computer chair ive ever owned. Went to Chipole for lunch. they opened a new one in my town, and their training their staff by serving free food for 2 days. so lunch was on the house. Then saw Last Samurai with free raincheck tickets my friend that workes at the theatre gave me.

Today im definatly on the up and up.

Archived