I FUCKED UP! really bad. . . . again

uglyfe

last night i was at a party and decided to jump off a roof into a pool... needless to say i missed the pool and hit cement from 20 feet up with a running start. i won't be walking again for a while... it sucks. i have had alot of other stupid injuries in my past and i would be interested to read some other injury horror stories.

nerds

wheelchairs suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was skating last year and in the middle of now where i was trying to fs shuv it over a median and my back trucks caught the oppisite side and my ankle twisted over 180 degrees i broke both bones in my claf area and i dont know what happened but that bump on your inner ankle well mine is gone

Originally posted by DoSeR:

but that bump on your inner ankle well mine is gone

mine too..never play capture the flag on a hill with wet grass and broken glasss..My ankle snapped sorta like yours hurt , but then i tried to walk on it, worst pain ever!!

Originally posted by uglyfe:

last night i was at a party and decided to jump off a roof into a pool... needless to say i missed the pool and hit cement from 20 feet up with a running start. i won't be walking again for a while... it sucks. i have had alot of other stupid injuries in my past and i would be interested to read some other injury horror stories.

nerds

wheelchairs suck.

I had a friend that did the whole missing the pool trick too. He was smoking weed with one leg for a long time, needless to say, the leg wasn't hindering him from taking big rips.

Jumping off a roof into a pool...i havent tried that one yet

Jumped off a roof into the snow!

stupid injuries-

a couple years ago i was running down a very steep drive way, to a parking garage. slipped on a metal grate and fell on my back...got the wind knocked out of me and almost run over by a damn station wagon. i could barley walk for about 2 months..my back got so fucked up and still is

the ultimate dumbness-

I insisted on hitting this one rooftop.

So, dude climbs up

Now i just got off a 21 hour greyhound ride so i wasnt at my best

it had just rained and it was slippery

but nooo i just had to hit the roof top right

i get up, teeter for a sec, and then slip, and fall right back down

my ankle was the size of a damn coconut.

yaayyy for idiotic injuries! shit happens

man... i tell ya i have had more than my share of stupid injuries. as soon as i hit the ground my feet just split and squished. then i fell in the pool and thought nothing happened until i noticed that my feet were soaked in blood and they were all lumpy and i couldnt walk. oh man being house ridden sucks...�

one time i was with this friend of mine and we on this roof top and to get down you had to hang down and drop and i went and it went fine and then he droped and landed on his ass it must have been a 6 foot drop from hanging, but he coulnt sit down for a week with out having this little ring thing so his ass woudnt touch the chair

ive done my fair share of stupid things like this plus more.

but none of which i do when im fucked up.

im not stupid.. well..not that outright stupid.. got to kick yourself in the ass a bit for that nerdo.

i used to do back flips off this 15 foot wall into my friends old swimming pool.

i hit my ankle on the edge once.. and it really fucking hurt.. so ever since then ive been a bit hesitant of doing it.

i used to like cliff diving alot ... there was this resivoir in colorado i used to go to call mcphee.. and it was a canyon they filled and damed up.. anyways.. there were these rock walls that curved and over hung.. which were really quite smooth with cracks in them..

we would run along then up the face of them till we were like 12 feet up or so half upside down and push off backwards diving into the water.. well i hit the shallow part once with my head.

ive dislocated my shoulder snowboarding.

broke my wrist.

tore tendons in both my ankles.

among other injuries leaving me almost an inch shorter...

ahh.. you think youre invincible when youre young.

i jumped off my roof on a skateboard. broke the trucks, but no harm to me.

i jumped off a 20 foot ledge in my first high school to get a hacky sack down.

i went through a windshield.

i was peelin a peach and the knife went through the peach and my hand.

when i was 6 i got hit in the back of the head with a pledge can.

i tried to steer my bike with my left hand on the right handlebar. fell and broke off both my front teeth.

Archived