allow me to pour my misery on you all.

Guest ToYs

ok so for the past 3 days ive had this sickness what i like to call the "superflu*oner" anyway my throat is swollen so i can swollow food without it hurting i CAN NOT BREATH out of my nose. and i feel like i have athritus in every joint in my body. so last night it decided to snow. normally it wouldnt bother my but seeing as how i broke my colar bone a year ago it feels like i broke it yesterday. not to mention my car is stuck so i cant leave (cabin fever) and so last night im chilling with my girlfriend and we are like "hey! lets drink a bottle of rum! that will make us feel better!" (she is sick too) so we get really shitfaced andhave some nasty drunken rum sex, and i wake up thismorning with the WORST hangover ever. so lets make a list... im sick, im achy, i can only swollow icecream, i cant leave, im hungover, and im kinda embarassed to talk to my girlfriend after that crazy sex last night.

ok i feel better now that i ranted a little

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sorry.

At least your not on your 1st real vacation. I went on a Miami road trip about a year ago, my first REAL trip. We get to miami, everythings fine except I didn't really care for it much. So we go to Key West, which I really enjoyed and BAM I get tonsilitis/fever. We stay a coupla more days and I feel really shitty, on the way back we had to stop in the emergency room in Sarasota since I couldn't swallow any food (my throat was sooooo swollen) and they gave me some antibiotics. All the way home in the back of a car where I couldn't lay down and it was really hot.

Take Nyquil tonight....it'll make you rest real good (so your body has energy to repair) and tomarrow, trust me, you should feel somewhat better. If all else fails see a doctor b/c it could be tonsilitis (like mine).

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

drunken rum sex? did you forget to make pirate noises, or did your eyepatch come off? that happened to me once, total mood killer.

pirate core.

:lol: nice one :lol:

You've never really lived until your girlfriend who is "sorta stuffy" and you see eachother for the first time in a few months, have wild drunken sex. And then you wake up 2 days later with a swollen throat, stiff neck, headache, and fever. You try to wait it out, but after a couple days it gets worse and you're hungry cause you cant eat. So you go to the doctor and he makes you wait 3 hours to say "it's not strep throat, I think it's probably mono. Have you been kissing anyone recently?" And answered "well, just my girlfriend." Have the doctor look at you pitifully and say "Oh okay." Go home, get in a fight with your girlfriend about who the fuck gave her mono, only to find out 3 days later that you actually only had a bad flu. Ya, that was fun.

Milton/MONONIGHTMAREONER

Originally posted by Milton

You've never really lived until your girlfriend who is "sorta stuffy" and you see eachother for the first time in a few months, have wild drunken sex. And then you wake up 2 days later with a swollen throat, stiff neck, headache, and fever. You try to wait it out, but after a couple days it gets worse and you're hungry cause you cant eat. So you go to the doctor and he makes you wait 3 hours to say "it's not strep throat, I think it's probably mono. Have you been kissing anyone recently?" And answered "well, just my girlfriend." Have the doctor look at you pitifully and say "Oh okay." Go home, get in a fight with your girlfriend about who the fuck gave her mono, only to find out 3 days later that you actually only had a bad flu. Ya, that was fun.

Milton/MONONIGHTMAREONER

awe that sucks