Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
applesauce1

fuck hole

Guest Propaganda

Im never this mean but damn kid. You don't even try to progress. You suck ass. I advise get of the net and just work on your art. Seriously or think up a career as Neckface or UFO. That is how I see you going.

You are a joke to graff man seriously! You post thats good, but i dont think your taking it to serious many people on this site progressed their style but u just keep making the same wack stuff. Everytime u post all i see is negative comments. I dunno :confused:

the only one thats half good is the one with the shroom under the "e" but i remeber seein some of yur other shit you posted and i thought that you and the lettters had some potential and that you would get to be pretty good.....but i was wrong :o

no offence but stop postin stuff on here.........people just give negative comments all the time........when i started postin stuff it was cool.......but after a while people just blanked me......so i dont even post my stuff anymore

hey man in dont know about yall but that is off the heizy fo sheizy, yall think im playin tho huh? that shit is tyte! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

Originally posted by toad_AAA

why do you like writing DJ then some stupid shit YOUR RETARDED

fucking 12 year olds

Toad, in my opinion, and more than likely the opinion of every other person on 12oz, I think you should shut up. All you do is come on here and talk shit, You dont post shit, and you are 14 years old, you probably have no artistic talent and saw graffiti in an anti-graffiti video at school and decided to do that in a last ditch attempt to get people to notice you before you commit suicide, well kid, i hope it worked, but quit talkin shit until you can back it up with the walls bitch.

i like the black and white character that says first class fuckhead next to it. i like the new throw too. don't listen to other people if you enjoy it, do it to it. at least you are being original and not biting other people...

Guest Propaganda

ok I didn't think you can do stuff like the last flick. That has potiential it's way.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this