kimbala kimbala DemBOE

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK back up. My secons post in this thread clearly says "ask me anything" ASK. Asking is done in the form of a question to me. what the hell philosophy can anyone have on a fake conversation.

selling lard is no way to make millions so no one would ask that.

making millions is hard ass work anyway. investments are anything, do you mean stock market shit? my philosophy on that is that that is shit a very good way to make money,but also an unstable way, businesses are unstable as shit, and theres no securities with them, one day tour rich, the next your homeless cause you didnt become a doctor and jumped on the Wall Street bandwagon hoping to make millions taht you could loose just as easily.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that Methamphetamines played a huge role in the creation and maintenance of this thread.

http://www.stopdrugs.org/images/people/chow.jpg'>

"Methamphetamines and amphetamines are also highly addictive and dangerous stimulants. Commonly referred to as uppers and speed, these drugs are sold in powder, pill, and capsule forms that can be inhaled through the nose, swallowed, or injected."

• 1 year later...