kimbala kimbala DemBOE

FuckWhitey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vanity

should crews be like an army? or just some homies having fun?

brother ali-they're finished

If you mean writing crew, they should be like an army, ready to run, having their codes, like whistles an shit, armed, and each different one has different supplies, like two have cans, one has munchies, water, weed, the other is to pay attention to passing cars.

If you mean crews like not writing, then they should be homies having fun.

thank you, have a nice day

Originally posted by BOZACK

i am broke

Being broke is nothing to worry about too much.

The things you should do at this moment is not show that you are broke, dont mention it to people, dont dress like it unless your painting or walking streets, but other than that, were all pretty broke, thats why we write instead of paint beaches with brushes and opil paint.

Thank you, and remember, your not broke, your humble as shit. peace humble man/woman.

Humble men...

these are people that are broke, but are cool about it, and dont mention it all the fucking time, if they did mention it all the time, they wouldnt be humble, theyd be what I call fuckers that complain allot. Humble men get the best girls. Humble women get the best guys. However, humble people, despite their low income in a materialistic world,must remain confident and with a high self esteem, or they will be hit by a truck and get fucked over.

next!

Giving thanks and clarifying gender

Thanking someone is always OK, but as long as its done quickly and not emphasized too much, unless it was a HUGE favor like saving your mothers life. But most of the time thanks are given out too much, especially by corny people like those that go to bookstores, stay away from them, they bring you down.

Clarifying gender is OK, but totally up to the individual. If the person is so in between the two bgenders that it is hard to tell, then there exists a necessitt to clarify gender because you might get hit on bythe same gender, which is homosexualism, which is gay shit. Gay shit should be avoided, Gay people bring down family values and are disgusting.

next!

:lol:

damn, your'e worse than me

:krunk:

jigmastas-dont get it twisted

Jigmastas- never heard of it/them, thus, they dont concern me and I would never waste time other than this to wonder about them/it.

not getting it twisted- sounds like a saying, it also reminds me of twizlers pull and peel, those ones sucked and I think they stopped making them.

being worse than someone else, thats always possible for others, but not for me.

next!

Originally posted by 455

Spiked belts and mesh caps.hahaha.

spiked belts is something that people where who are shouting out that thgey are not hip hop. Those people are saying that they are remenicing the 1980s rock bands that had long hair and tight jeans. you cannot walk around the streets with spiked belts at night or you might get robbed because street people dont klnow about spiked belts.

mesh caps are coming back into style because they are easy to write on and people want to be unique. It is not OK to wear mesh caps though, because of the fact that it is officially become a mainstream style and stupid people now wear them. No one should do what stupid people do, they are then stupid as well.

perhaps i shoulda said jigmastas ft. sadat x

and fuck mesh hats

sky and the family stone-sing a simple song

I dont relate with jigmastas feat. sadat x, as said before, they dont concern me. I assume its a thing locally belonging to your scene wherever in the midwest yopu are.

sky and family stone gets the same response. although family stone sounds prett6y cool. sky sounds common as shit, and better be a female or a guy that sings softly.

perhaps i shoulda said jigmastas ft. sadat x

and fuck mesh hats

sky and the family stone-sing a simple song

Fuck Mesh caps.......Sly and The Family Stone-"Sex Machine"(same album)

^^ man, I dont know what the hell your talking about.

I take it its music, but beyond that, Im lost.

My philosophy on being lost is that it is not good, because being lost is not knowing where you are, and no matter what people say, you forget things, if your lost for long enough, youll forget where you came from.

Originally posted by fatbastard

1- round 1 pizzahut vs dominoes round 2 mcdonalds vs BK

2- not tommorow but the day after

3- on the run markers

4- i never threw sand at andrew

5- i dont think we should hang around kevin anymore

-pizzahut v.s. dominoes

there is nothing to battle about, they are both pizza delivery people and whichever one an individual person feels like at the moment of beinghungry is the one that person should call up. Or whichever one is cheaper or has coupons available or good combos. The difference I think is that Dominoes doesnt have any eat in places, no that I know of.

-McDonalds v.s. Burger King

There is a difference here because Burger kings logo sucks, Mcdonals logo is better, though it also sucks, its much better. They are both succesfful as shit. Mcdonals has salads now but salads are for women and weight watching psychos. Despite the hype, fries from either are good. It also depends on the neighborhood these places are in and who is cooking the food. Go to the ghettoest place around and dont expect good anything, though you might find it odd that someone can fuck up something already made.

-not tomorrow but the day after

In the english language there should be a name for this day instead of having to say the whole sentence like that, but fuck it, nothing to worry about. Besides the phrase itself, the day after tomorrow is a day that successfull people keep in mind.

-On the run markers

I have heard of them, never seen them in person though. Home made markers are always better no matter what anyone says, but if you can steal some on the run markers thatn do it. they are not available in allot of cities Ive been to. People that use them live in or near places where walking around is frequent, like NYC or the Chi.

-I never threw sand at Andrew

Fuck Andrew, he has a name of a person that used to stutter allot as a child and has thus grown to be a loser. If you never through sand at him and have to actually bring that fact up then I only assume someone concerned asked you, someone concerned about Andrew of course, this person is probably his Mom or a female friend that uses him to talk about her problems with. fuck her, but not her mom, cmon, its just a concerned mother about her baby.

-I dont think we should hang around Kevin anymore

If you dont think you should hang around Kevin anymore then definetly give it some more though. If its because Kevin does stupid but fun shit like vandalises(not writing) then reconsider, because that is cool shit and your just worried about small things like the vandalized persons property which is not the reason for vandalising anyway. If its because Kevin is a cockblocker then you should not hang around him anymore, let him cockblock himself but not others, he might learn to stop, but no one can afford to hang with him in hte meantime. He might be other more extreme shit, like a snitch or a new found fag, in those and other extreme cases then common sense is easily present. Act on your very first thoughts in those cases, which are correct, unless you yourself are a fag or a snitch. A saying goes "You are who you kick it with" and it applies in extreme cases, but not others.