When Goddmanit, WHEN?!?

Gunm

Welcome back to www.12ozPROPHET.com

We're currently still in the process of reconstructing our site. (okay i got that part)

Please be patient as we complete new sections, and update old ones.

(Patience is running out. At least some updates could be in order.)

Since major changes are going on behind the scenes, we recommend not bookmarking or linking to any pages other than our index page since chances are, many of the URL's will change as we continue development on our site.

(Huh? What? Sorry i don't speak egyptian heiroglyph.)

If you notice anything that appears to be an error, please drop us a line at webmaster@12ozprophet.com with a brief description, your browser type and version, as well as your operating system.

(i keep getting death threats on AIM and Europe keeps making me feel bad about some of my posts.)

In the mean time enjoy our new message board, and keep your eyes open for new sections that'll be launching over the next couple weeks.

(Couple of weeks? Dude, I've been reading this since august. thou hast joined the ranks fo LifeSucksDie in terms of procrastination.)

Naw but in all seriousness, when will the site be up and running in it's full glory? Does anyone have an idea of when this might actually happen?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived