Attn: London and Paris 12ozers

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: dammit

Originally posted by TEARZ

PMB, i get to paris on the 15th....

DAMMIT MAN!

Originally posted by Europe

Good luck, have a blast and post plenty flicks.

Why the short 3 day tour anyways?

We'll be down in Nice for 6 days before heading back north. And don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures (as always).

Originally posted by Europe

Nice is...well nice.

Sounds like fun, good luck introducing your girl to the 12oz crowd.

Yeah, Nice should be good. I have a friend who lives 30 minutes outside of Nice, so we've got a free place to stay.

And my girl has already met more than a few. We're all good people.

pray its not raining PMB...

take a trip down to soho and have a look around..

i like edgeware road

go to a football match..

take flicks

Originally posted by skrib139

hook up with se4... hes the master of all things london and he will take you to not paint trains....

:lol:

Se_FOUR, will get his act together when i'm up in London, and that joke won't be funny anymore ;)

Originally posted by Pinup

*question : if you have no intention to paint, why do you need a 12ozer to show you around ? Paris is the most visited city in the world (i think).... you can get all the info you want down here.... you'll handle fine ;)

True, but it's always nice to know someone where you're going. I had someone take me around NYC when I visited 2 summers ago, and it made the experience much better as opposed to me wandering around on my own.

And I'm sure we'll handle fine. Regardless of whether someone shows us around, it'll be nice to talk through email to get an idea of what we should do in our limited time.

Archived