A world without 12OZ

the_gooch

what would you do?

i find myself here several times a day for graff and general bullshit. do i have a life .................................................well that is debatable.

but i always find channel zero, humorous, informative, annoying, and current with all sorts of good shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Either way

Really I find 12oz to be one of the best sites on the inertnet and it is basically the only site I go to and stay on. I could live with out it with no problem. As good of a site as it is, its tirering to be on hear and see all the bullshit writen by stupid toys cause like freakn 90%of the people on this site are toys. oh well, no worries, but plenty of worries for you gay toys

i think we all find it so interesting because of the whole fact that this IS a graffiti-related site (if the site was up). maybe people who arent interested in graff wouldnt find this on the net <--that is the key to why its not COMPLETELY OVERRUN...

what i mean is that i came to 12oz originally because of graff, i didnt type in to google "funny, interesting forum.." channel 0 is just an added bonus :)

• 4 weeks later...

i've been going on 12oz lately bcuz my new job gives me all this free time.

boredom kills. 12oz cures it. and being that all of you here do graffiti, there's a common ground. and most of you guys/gals are civilized. and there's really nothing on tv during the weeknights, and no partner to go bombing with, so here i am.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

about to be my reality.

don't we wish...

just kidding. if i didn't say it, someone else would have.

*edit: apparently you saw this coming and deleted it as i was quoting you. haha, beat you to it.

Archived