Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the_gooch

A world without 12OZ

what would you do?

i find myself here several times a day for graff and general bullshit. do i have a life .................................................well that is debatable.

but i always find channel zero, humorous, informative, annoying, and current with all sorts of good shit.

Originally posted by the_gooch

but i always find channel zero, humorous, informative, annoying, and current with all sorts of good shit. [/quote

So i just got a new job selling people shit they dont want, but it pays 14.00 an hour. On top of my full time job this should eat up a good chunk of my days. So whether or not 12 oz exists, maybe i can live my life like it doesn't.

Either way

Really I find 12oz to be one of the best sites on the inertnet and it is basically the only site I go to and stay on. I could live with out it with no problem. As good of a site as it is, its tirering to be on hear and see all the bullshit writen by stupid toys cause like freakn 90%of the people on this site are toys. oh well, no worries, but plenty of worries for you gay toys

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............................

Guest 455

I would be just fine without it but....hey,during the winter..it is a good time-waster if you can't or don't want to go outside.

i am snowed in tonight. so i've been doing some school work, then 12oz, school work, 12oz....and so on

i should go paint, but it is too cold and i am fat and lazy 12oz gramps.

Well, I have a firm beleif that if I was not addicted to this site I would be a lot stupeder than I am. Seriously this stuff is educational as hell, and entertaining. Also, It keeps me up on the slang. Word dun.

Guest sneak

i think we all find it so interesting because of the whole fact that this IS a graffiti-related site (if the site was up). maybe people who arent interested in graff wouldnt find this on the net <--that is the key to why its not COMPLETELY OVERRUN...

Guest sneak

what i mean is that i came to 12oz originally because of graff, i didnt type in to google "funny, interesting forum.." channel 0 is just an added bonus :)

Re: Re: A world without 12OZ

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

no.

fuckin bobby trendy over here, keep frontin like you listen to slayer...

a world without 12oz? that would be lame, i agree with suburban bum, i do generally find it informative and entertaining. or maybe that is just just what i keep telling myself...

i have learned a lot of things on here thanks to the intelligent members. i've met a couple internet freinds on here, and a canadian who thinks he's some kind of gangster. so yeah, god save the forum.

i've been going on 12oz lately bcuz my new job gives me all this free time.

boredom kills. 12oz cures it. and being that all of you here do graffiti, there's a common ground. and most of you guys/gals are civilized. and there's really nothing on tv during the weeknights, and no partner to go bombing with, so here i am.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

about to be my reality.

don't we wish...

just kidding. if i didn't say it, someone else would have.

*edit: apparently you saw this coming and deleted it as i was quoting you. haha, beat you to it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this