Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

Alphabattle New

how about J or T since weve already got some posted up- and onesecond- i thought you knew better than to slap on those little arrow extensions like that:crazy:

ya man i hear that....i just try to add a little spice...i just start drawin and sometimes the shit comes out pretty weird....o well i post some more pathetic attempts..haha:king:

Coming sometime

I'll have to get some, I don't paint too much, mostly legals you know, but I'll work on getting some here.

fate, your shit is sick.....its unbeleivable how good you have got so quick......keep up the good work man

keep'um commin love a good battle.......not shure if there is already a thread but an alphabattle of the whole alphabet from each person would be cool like every letter on 1 page in your style.........jus a thought:king:

Originally posted by DEFCON2.0

keep'um commin love a good battle.......not shure if there is already a thread but an alphabattle of the whole alphabet from each person would be cool like every letter on 1 page in your style.........jus a thought:king:

def not a bad idea, anybody down?

Originally posted by GucciCondom

i would be down for a whole alphabet of handstyle letters

aight, when should we say is the first day to post? i think we should make a new thread. get at me on aim///// Pleesedontimme

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this