:POLICE BRUTALITY:

Guest WebsterUno

Originally posted by TEARZ

i agree with dusty 100%.

honestly the cops exercised restraint just in the fact that they didn't shoot the dude. they would have been legally justified in doing so.

in dealing with PCP in particular, cops are trained not to use pepper spray or mace EVER. the reason is that people on PCP have reacted violently in custody- some have died while in custody due to a reaction of the drug with pepper spray. furthermore, the shit just doesn't work with people on pcp- and people have done shit like literally claw their own eyes out.

so they couldn't have "just maced him."

honestly, a 350lb dude on coke and pcp has a 50% chance of having a heart attack just walking down the street, let alone getting in an aerobic fight with the coppers. his fucking heart gave out- if the cops wanted to kill him they could have easily through far more direct means.

let's face it. police do fucked up shit all the time and abuse their power often. but this really is not one of those cases, and is an extremely poor rallying point for people against police brutality.

cincy has its own set of really bad problems that need attention. and it's really sad that this dude died. it sucks, and is pretty senseless. but it makes no sense to go screaming police brutality on this one, i'm sorry.

yeah i gotta agree. i am usually not a fan of the cops, yet in this instance the facts are just too obvious in pointing towards an accidental death. this guy had a weak heart, he was obese, coked up and zooted on dust, cmon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vanity

is obese an argument on his behalf, or against?

:krunk:

k-solo-will the real solo please stand up

The Baby Doesn't Look Like Me.....

Letterman.

man, thats what Im saying, its hard to fight back cops, if your weak the cops can fuck you up and you cant fight back so good or take hits so good, if your strong, they kill you.

The solution is, if a cop pulls his bobby club out and is ghoing for you, pull out a gun and shoot him dead. then run like the wind. Make sure hes dead though, no one in the right mind would join the police forces so fuck you who are about to say that cops are people too, they are not "people too", they are corrupt and conflicted.

Archived