The ACTIOn and bizzare photos!!

shaunyrok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably got a few about. mostly from that hall of fame with the low wall and the blocks on top - begins with B? belgrave? could be wrong.

was in lesta last night - the walkers stadium is better than filbert street, no coins hitting the dividing fence on the old terrace.

Dont ask me why i was there, watching your youth team play away (or at home) could be considered sad in some quarters!

p.s: you lost.

I met some young chelsea firm on my way to birmingham and they seemed alright, I told them I was a writer and they seemed to get it - they were like - "so you go to other writers manors in other city's to represent, does it get on top?" and all that... But the hardest ones were right cunts - they were calling people coons when one of their lot was Indian, I didn't really get that...

most older firm boys are pretty sound if not mentally disturbed, but the lot of the younger ones are wankers, they ride on the name of the original firm, beg to join and to be honest behind their wack mass produced burberry their a bunch of faggots. When it comes to writing, few of them know I do it, they seem to like it, few only don't really like it when younger members or wannabe members start scrawling firm names on tour, a lot of older writers want to be seen as smart proffesionals, not mindless vandals and thugs, so they get bit iffy with some people, just not me.

and if any of them chelsea boys said any of that coon shit to me, I'd not only take it personally( being of african/welsh descent), but I'd stamp on there fuckin fassy skinheads whether i be on my own or with my whole dock boy niggas.

no racist shit in football or graf, you knowz it>>

Kopas - its nice to hear that then... I figured it was just the one or two that were cunts but you always hear rumours about certain firms having big NF C18 connections.... I suppose its like anything - you get racists anywhere...

freeque - what you said about the clothes getting fucked - my mates bought me an aquascutum scarf for me b-day - by the end of the night it already had a small inkstain on it... moral of the story is don't go bombing in ya dressy clothes ha ha.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

freeque - what you said about the clothes getting fucked - my mates bought me an aquascutum scarf for me b-day - by the end of the night it already had a small inkstain on it... moral of the story is don't go bombing in ya dressy clothes ha ha.

I got paint on a £500 Hugo Boss suit before, by wearing it whilst bombing.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by se_FOUR

Can`t imagine the Bobski in a suit for some reason

I got 4 suits. It's just the stupid hair and the beard don't seem too suit like.