KATS

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

THE OLD LADY AND I ARE LOOKING INTO GETTING A CAT VIA SHELTER OR PURCHASE. I WOULD LIKE SOME INPUT FROM ANYONE AS TO WHAT KINDS OF CATS ARE THE BEST FOR APARTMENT LIFE.

-THANKS-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

UUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

WELL, THAT'S ALL REAL NICE.

I WANT A KITTEN/CAT. REAL QUESTIONS SHOULD GET REAL ANSWERS.

? = @NSWER... BITCH!

WHAT IS THE BEST CAT FOR AN APARTMENT?

-THANKS-

regardless of what type of cat you get, its gonna look at you as its mommy if you get a kitten.

i hadda siamese mix i got from some dealer..six weeks old...and she used to hang out on my shoulders......my parents took custody when i moved out and she fucks up this orange tabby twice her size....

then we found a calico with white and striped tail under a beamer..

she was known for fucking your hands up and jumping over couches but looking really really cute. its funny, we would chase her round the house with blunts gettin her ripped till she was in the hot box that one day...that shit was funny....homegirl has so much personality you regard her as a person...or maybe i just hate people.....but i wish i could climb anything and jump over shit ten times my size.

i like cats.....im planning on getting a couple....but they gonna be ninja graff apartment kittys with ineractive sculputer wall living pieces.

im faded.

part 2

I'd agree with the 'if you're gonna get a cat, get a kitten' advice.

out of nowhere a grey kitty with blue eyes appeared on my doorstep. i took her in. she followed me around because i protected her from my bros big ol' dog. Then his girlfriend let her out in the middle of the winter and i never saw her again.

Now i have a soft spot for kittens.

http://www.superlaugh.com/pets/funny.jpg'>

i like cats as much as i like people......feline roomates are cool...nahmsayen....give a fuck if i dont speak to a human....but i feel the cats struggle....nahmsayen....its just chillen scratchen furniture and eating kibble and trying to impress its owner....i can identify with that.

people on the other hand.....damn that bitch was fine...time to fuck and get fucked up and marry and have kids....in the meantime cheap sex and booze.....so i guess cats miss out on that shit.....but they can jump high and climb shit...so can i......however on proprotion basis the cat wins.

i love me some hoochies though.......no marriage stats....but i love em...

im drink drank drunk.

Archived