married

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

thanks for the congrats and thanks...

LENS- not to sound silly, but i didnt pay for it. her parents did. i have no idea what they spent...

Steve A- we thought about going to vegas on the lo-lo. we were having some technical difficulties figuring things out, so we were going to get it done legally thurr. but shit worked out so we didnt have to.

tease- i am gay. she's just my cover. i go to great lengths to hide it. :crazy:

!@#$%- yea. planning it was a bitch. she did most of it, but there is more shit to decide then i ever realized. it takes alot of time and thought. then there is a vid after its over. weird.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

!@#$%- yea. planning it was a bitch. she did most of it, but there is more shit to decide then i ever realized. it takes alot of time and thought. then there is a vid after its over. weird.

yep.

sounds like i won't ever bother with the madness.

i just cannot imagine getting into discussions, maybe even arguments about a guest list, decor, and the like..

fuck it, yknow?

those pics are fresh..best man looks like he's a funny dude, and yeah, the location is beautiful..

good luck..

and when do we get to see kids?? :p

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by !@#$%

..best man looks like he's a funny dudeB]

actually, thats the guy who performed the service. neither of us are religous, so we had a family friend perform the ceremony. we really tried to personalize it. the piano player was a friend of ours. a family friend did the service. her godfather (the pastor) stepped in to do the legal part (he's a cool guy. fought for civil rights. has his prison jacket from alabama when he got arrested with MLK jr during his famous arrest there). each of our mothers did a reading, as well as another married couple we are friends with, and the girl who introduced us did one too. the readings were from kahlil gibran, etc. nothing from a bible.

Congrats man!

I never ever ever ever ever ever ever...

...ever ever ever ever ever plan to get married... but that is one hell of a spot to get married.

Better watch out that the 12oz lowlives don't start stalking your girl... no names mentioned.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

best part was she was up at 7am.

she had makeup people and hairstylists to come in from nyc.

the wedding was at 2.

i woke up at 1.

and !@#$%- NO KIDS. lol. not for a while. 5 years.

good work dusty, nice surroundings at the wedding by the looks of things... you said her parents paid ? it that a tradition, cause i remember hearing some where that the bride's family pays for the wedding, and the grooms family put on the food or alcohol ? some thing like that...

anyways, congratulations