online texas holdem' 25 dollar scam

Grandpa

ok check this out...i did it with 3 of my friends already and it worked...if i send you an email through the poker website and you sign up using my confirmation code, you get 25 bucks and so do i...this reward of course doesnt happen right away because then everyone would just do it and cash out with 25 extra dollars without playing any poker...in order to make an account u need to put in a minimum of 50 bucks off a debit card, credit card, wire transfer, echeck..whatever...how they get you is they say the bonus is contingent upon you playing 125 hands of poker...what my friends and i did was go into a room with no people, fold every hand and lose about 4.85 to the rake each...if we fold every hand, and lose that money...it takes exactly 125 hands...then you get your bonus, and i get mine...and instead of cashing out with an extra 25, u get an extra 20...perfect..of course you can just play after that if u want or just play after u use the code...if anyone is interested, reply to the thread and ill get at you

50 + 125 hands -4.85 +25 = 70 bucks...an extra FREE 20 dollars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...or you could just be like my friend and his brother who go to Pokerroom.com, go in empty with up to 7 of their friends (7+2=9, and 10 is a full table) then wait for the one random guy to come in, and round him for all of his money by using an outside chatting application to discuss hands. The key is you want to try and do it with people who live in other states. That way the floorpeople (in other words, security personel) don't catch on to what you're doing. Most people will come into a 5-10 table with somewhere between $500-1000, and splitting that 9 ways isn't too bad for under an hours work. This also serves as a warning to any online poker players: if you feel like you're getting played in a room, you probably are...leave and find a new room.

yea that works too..but if u do it too much, they catch u...anyway...i dont see what everyone's problem is...if u do this and then do it with ur friend afterward u just keep getting free money...i have 100 free dollars in my account now...i figure if enough people do it we can all end up with a good hunk of change

Archived