The story of Mr Julio Fatbuks : A xmas tale of mail order profiteering

thetruth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graphotism has always been bollox, the shop, the mag, that german fake shite. a year or so not many people knew the truth about graphotism how they rip people off etc, now more people are startin to reliase what theyt really are. money grabbin cunts, just buisness no interest in graff at all just into money, rack peoples flix, support a bogus company ( german montana ) german montys have always been shit thats why they keep bringin out new versions because its not selling as it should all these new names make people not in the know think yes that stuff sounds good lets get it. spanish montys the don won de-marcos of paint have always been good, never changed the style of tin, never have used stupid promotions and selling tac-tics like " do some damage " with pics of trains on etc. spanish montana started out as and still is a family run buisness bigger now. good paint sells no matter what it looks like so spanish always comes out better those in the know will no the routine. german tryed to boycott spanish because they cant keep up, thats why graphotism, nt are sell out money grabbing fucks, the worst thing in graffiti is to bite and thats what german did...........im glad that more people are startin too see the truth, this julio guy has no intentions to like graff, support it in anyway bunch of cocks i have never ever purchased one of them mags or brought anything from that joint. i would rather set the shop ablaze with all that shit in there.:heated: :hatred: ...........its a good job i got a tight graff store where they sell the real deal at cheap prices and the owner is a graff writer himself.

Guest imported_b0b

man g mag chaps need to learn to moderate their forum. People being bait and giving away too much info and even their mobile numbers. If the site owners want to help people get arrested they going about it the right way. Also even seen some racist comments on there too which were old and hadn't been deleted.

fuck them and the stupid hiphoppin', Yoda from Star Wars-style tone of their articles

word! Ths horrible old 'HipHopConnection Style' journalism makes the mag a horror to read!

a year or so not many people knew the truth about graphotism how they rip people off

This has been going on with Graffotism for years and years. What next, they'll be selling 'On The Run' Binbags and toothbrushes.

I think Graphotism need to go out and take some pictures themselves, people have long been saying this. I don't think thats too difficult. People may have less of an impression of them fleecing the scene if they do this.

There's plenty of interesting graff going on in the Uk at the moment to easily fill a magzine that size. So why do we have to suffer page after page of US freights and dry US productions?

I'm just bitching now. But it wouldn't be that hard to get themselves in order and earn a little more respect from the scene they think they represent.

--------------------------------------------------

Remember Graff before the Internet? (-:

Since 1992 Graphotism has also operated as a successful artist agency, making the highest quality aerosol artists available to clients requiring a graffiti / mural service that is second to none.

^^^^

hahah wankers. an inparticular fat bald cu**.

With our omnipotent knowledge of graffiti art we can provide the best artists from around the world.

From the "comissions" page.

I have some of their magazine/book things... seems like my $25US would be better spent on a something like a book or some cans.

Archived