products that you forgot about...

deadasdreams

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

cinnammin hot toothpicks.

We used to make those and sell them in school... 10 cents apiece... took me a year to figure out what the hell cinnamon 'all' was but once I figured out that I was looking for 'oil' I was in business... that was 6th grade...

Originally posted by deadasdreams

taco flavored dorritios.

I still eat these things all the time. They're common in MN and are clearly the best flavor available.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

cinnammin hot toothpicks.

I have a pack of those in my backpack :cool: BallerStatus :cool:

Originally posted by SteveAustin

Oh hell no....can't forget....

Coleco.

Hand Helds

they re-issued these a few years back. my boy got one at target, we played more of that than ps2 for a minute. those things remind of long trips in the backseat of a small car.

deadasdreams, you motherfucker, you totally started this thread right after i dropped you off the other night after gilman. you had me wanting to tell you about this ninja turtles toy i had that shot little plastic pizzas and tmnt cereal and the weird fuzzy bears characters on eek the cat and motherfucking keds shoes bitch!

tab and hypercolor, word the fuck up.

how about micro machines?

and bill nye the science guy? i still have the recipe for stage glass from one of his shows.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

thought of some more

ecto cooler HI-C

hungry hungry hippos game

CHOCODILES made by hostes, pretty much a chocolate twinkie covered by a layer of chocolate. best things ever, EVER!

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

oh yeah, Zero candy bars and Bubble Play ice cream on a stick things with a baseball gumball in the middle of a pinkish glove thing. i remember getting a "home run" printed on the baseball was the shit. that gum itself i forgot about too. i know both are still around, i jsut dont see them :(

yeah, last time i checked we had zero's at some gas station store.

i remember a burger at mcdonald's, arch deluxe or something. then there was like the big king, at BK. and who could forget JOLT COLA? twice the caffiene as coke. i still see it at old mom and pap stores in the middle of nowhere.

Archived