Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

See how many sex offenders live in your neighborhood

There's one around the corner living with my homeboy's mother. She's a retired 3rd grade teacher, how fucked up is that?

We found 332 offenders in your neighborhood on 12/03/2003

A registered sexual offender could be living right next door.

Now you can find out exactly where they live and see their full criminal profiles.

wooooooww. and i thought i was only gonna get 20 tops.

OH SHIT! NOT ONLY THAT! I GOT A LISTED PREDATOR LIVING LIKE 6 HOUSES DOWN!!!!

****EDIT

OH FUCK! HE LIVES IN THE RETARD GROUP HOME AND I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!! YOU CAN SEE HIS WHEEL CHAIR HANDLES IN HIS PICTURE!

Qualifying Offense(s):

Lewd Molest.-Elder/Disabld (Principal)

Lewd Or Lascivious Molestation Victim Under 12 Years Offender 18 Or Older (Principal)

Damn! He only weighs 90 lbs and his weight is listed as ' " <- yep ' ".

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/GetImage.asp?fin=143764'>

well, there's 21 in my immediate area, but it's a small zip code so, even scarier...

since that picture didn't display, I'm gonna flex my Moderator prileges and bless you with the immediate image of the crippled guy who molests old people and children under 12 in the same offence!

i checked this site out a while ago i have a bunch of them within 3 blocks of my house there is one guy who was 79 years old what the fuck.

Originally posted by Smart

well, there's 21 in my immediate area, but it's a small zip code so, even scarier...

since that picture didn't display, I'm gonna flex my Moderator prileges and bless you with the immediate image of the crippled guy who molests old people and children under 12 in the same offence!

exactly. the small zip code thing is creepy.. thinking about how some of them are my age is creepy too. probably saw those fuckers riding the bus a time or two. another heart-warming site was started by (couldn't find the url) a locally established group of internet watchdogs who pose as young boys and girls and lure potential pedophiles into giving them personal info..then they post that shit on their website. it's gotten a lot of heat, but I think it is only fair...

oooooooooh shit...

if i gained some weight, grew real shitty sideburns, owned dorkier glasses than i already do, and ever ran a comb through my hair, that could almost be me...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

grew real shitty sideburns

Yeah, what's up with that" Are all the mirrors crooked in his house or what?

Man, I thought 58 in my neighborhood was a lot...then I read hogan and bellbeefers posts. Shiiiiiiit.

Halloween must be outta control round your parts.

THERE'S ONE DOWNSTAIRS!!!! HOLY CRAP!! Seriously, I just found out the guy in an aprtment downstairs is registered..I'm so glad I don't have kids. Crazy fuck face neeehhaaaa...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/wfsf/2002/Nov/03/06_04/images/medium96695.jpg'>

^ Not the picture I planned on, but this guy came up on a google image search for "home alone"...Wierdo...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this