See how many sex offenders live in your neighborhood

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH SHIT! NOT ONLY THAT! I GOT A LISTED PREDATOR LIVING LIKE 6 HOUSES DOWN!!!!

****EDIT

OH FUCK! HE LIVES IN THE RETARD GROUP HOME AND I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!!! YOU CAN SEE HIS WHEEL CHAIR HANDLES IN HIS PICTURE!

Qualifying Offense(s):

Lewd Molest.-Elder/Disabld (Principal)

Lewd Or Lascivious Molestation Victim Under 12 Years Offender 18 Or Older (Principal)

Damn! He only weighs 90 lbs and his weight is listed as ' " <- yep ' ".

http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_predators/GetImage.asp?fin=143764'>

well, there's 21 in my immediate area, but it's a small zip code so, even scarier...

since that picture didn't display, I'm gonna flex my Moderator prileges and bless you with the immediate image of the crippled guy who molests old people and children under 12 in the same offence!

Originally posted by Smart

well, there's 21 in my immediate area, but it's a small zip code so, even scarier...

since that picture didn't display, I'm gonna flex my Moderator prileges and bless you with the immediate image of the crippled guy who molests old people and children under 12 in the same offence!

exactly. the small zip code thing is creepy.. thinking about how some of them are my age is creepy too. probably saw those fuckers riding the bus a time or two. another heart-warming site was started by (couldn't find the url) a locally established group of internet watchdogs who pose as young boys and girls and lure potential pedophiles into giving them personal info..then they post that shit on their website. it's gotten a lot of heat, but I think it is only fair...

THERE'S ONE DOWNSTAIRS!!!! HOLY CRAP!! Seriously, I just found out the guy in an aprtment downstairs is registered..I'm so glad I don't have kids. Crazy fuck face neeehhaaaa...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/wfsf/2002/Nov/03/06_04/images/medium96695.jpg'>

^ Not the picture I planned on, but this guy came up on a google image search for "home alone"...Wierdo...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I have 6 in my ZIP code

6! I have 69 in my damn zip. Men have exposed themselves numerous times in front of me....the last time was last summer when me and my girl where walking down the street, some guy pulls over and lo and behold he's jacking off.

Its happened on the bus, in front of my old grade school, on the train, yeesh...what a city.

Archived